• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

After an attack on the Capitol, the lady who insisted she would carry a gun anywhere she wants has come up against the realities of House security.

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy

This is the same Republican who was insisting on her right to carry a concealed Glock on the House floor, and who spent part of the Capitol riot live-tweeting Speaker Pelosi's whereabouts. But you can't question her loyalties, though, since she has a pro-police sign outside her office door!

ErkPAMdXYAAXp6p

update:

oh good.

Last edited:

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Everything this woman does is a publicity stunt. I'm sick of her shit already.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
She's absolutely mental so I wouldn't want to be in her line of sight when she's carrying.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Given those things are common place in schools over there, I really don't see what she has to complain about.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This person is fucking trash. She tried to lead a mob of people to Pelosis whereabouts during the riot so they would attack and kill her (an 80 year old women)

Fuck her.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Um I'm not comfortable with not only one but two of the most inflammatory people who incited a coup attempt being allowed anywhere near the floor without being searched. Wtf