• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
You have a few good bosses like the final boss of the swamp.
It's a shame he is an exception to the rule.

I had a good time with this game however and would gladly come back to it if/when more content is being added

Ethical Hedonism

Permanent ban for creating alt account to troll.
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing game, just wish it had more content since I've got everything that mattered to me upgraded to lvl 20 already and once that happened I stopped playing.
If they can transition this to a GaaS model with consistent content updates (and possibly cosmetic mtx but I would stop playing then :P) it will do great.
Player interest and concurrent numbers dropped a couple months after release because (tales out of my ass) most devoted players powered thru the campaign and got every item already. :P
Dropping into peoples games and helping them was really rewarding, best way to level up.

Iscariot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Real welcome surprise last summer. Incredible foundation, I think it'll be the inevitable sequel that really shines.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Forgive me if this is self promotion, but we just announced our first paid DLC for Remnant: From the Ashes, Swamps of Corsus coming to PC in just two weeks! There's a ton of content coming along with this release including a whole bunch of free updates to the core game as well as an entirely new Rogue-like Survival Mode and a bunch of new Corsus content fleshing out that world and its story in greater detail.

If you want a deeper dive into just what is paid and what is free with this update, our very own Tragic made an in-depth post over on the official subreddit that you can check out.

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Forgive me if this is self promotion, but we just announced our first paid DLC for Remnant: From the Ashes, Swamps of Corsus coming to PC in just two weeks! There's a ton of content coming along with this release including a whole bunch of free updates to the core game as well as an entirely new Rogue-like Survival Mode and a bunch of new Corsus content fleshing out that world and its story in greater detail.

If you want a deeper dive into just what is paid and what is free with this update, our very own Tragic made an in-depth post over on the official subreddit that you can check out.

Just redownload the game in expectation for it, day 1 if the price is right, never was able to get the key from the Liz, got it one the first run after redownload, I love this game so much.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018

Is there currently any chance this will come over to PC Gamepass as well? I have played a little bit on my launch xbox one, and from what i have seen its pretty fun and i like the art style and mechanics. However, the hardware just really chugs along and I'd much rather be playing on my PC to crank the settings.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
So I have been playing this on Gamepass on my X1X and love the game but I would rather play on my Pro so quick question, how is the performance on there and is the frame rate locked?

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
From the Reddit about the DLC:

Many of the new DLC rewards can actually be obtained in Campaign / Adventure WITHOUT the update (completely for free), but cannot be used without owning the DLC. We thought it would be a nice gesture to allow players to earn these rewards for free to see if they are even interested in what we have to offer. If they decide at any point they do want to support Remnant, they can purchase the DLC and immediately unlock any of the specially-marked items that they have already earned. Of course, this has no bearing on any of the free stuff I already mentioned (new boss Mods, Fatty alt-kill, accesss to Apocalypse, amassing Glowing Shards, etc). The goal was to prevent the scenario where players would play the update without the DLC, decide they want to support it, then purchase the DLC and have to re-earn all the rewards again.

So you're basically gonna be running around with items you can't use and that in practice serve as an in-game ad and enticement for the loot/power the player will gain if they choose to pay? Or am I misunderstanding this?

Last edited:

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
I downloaded it earlier from game pass after reading this thread . I don't think it's for me . Its a little low budget for my taste and I don't have a lot of gaming time as it is. Will probs try to get into Nier Automatica. What do you guys think? Anything recommendations for a middle aged father and husband? I can't always play D2 and COD. Sometimes I need a break from the sweaty.
Thanks

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Lowkey one of my favorite new IPs this gen. Had a blast with it.

Excelent game, bought it day one, and coudn't stop playing once i started.

@edit
And yeah, final boss was the weakest part, maybe they were low on budget in the final stages of developement?

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Played it for about an hour at launch on 1X, enjoyed it well enough, but didn't like that they prioritized resolution over performance. Maybe that's changed and there's an option now?

jim2011

Oct 27, 2017
I keep waiting for a sale on the PC version. Looks like the expansion is about to come out and the price for the bundle will be $45, currently the base game is $40.

Odelpha

Oct 17, 2018
I just got back to this game and I knew it's a good game but damn, I'm amazed how good it is. The graphics are top notch, the enemies are weird and scary, interesting upgrades, and so on. And the dlcs are free. Great stuff!