• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HoodedSoldier

Sep 29, 2018
Market research shows style sells over performance, so it's a safe assumption that most devs are probably targeting 30 unless you've heard otherwise
Yeah I know and I haven't heard anything which annoys me. I guess I'll grab on steam tonight as I see a lot of people on here are going to play. Can't wait!

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017
So for those that pre-order....does it unlock at midnight local time or is it Eastern/Pacific/CST/GMT ? Or is it when Steam updates on the 16th?

Might end up adding some of ya'll that are posting your steam names. Don't have any gaming friends even though I'll probably stick to solo in this for the most part.

[Hidden content]

Unlocks right at midnight EDT :)

Also added you on Steam.

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
So happy to see this game getting this much attention. I wasn't even expecting the OT to reach a second page! Me of little faith. 😵

Cannot wait to dive in tonight if I'm awake enough - otherwise I'll see y'all on tomorrow! I posted my Steam ID earlier in the topic. 🖤

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I preordered the game but I'm so hooked with Final Fantasy 14, will read the impressions though.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing reactions to this.
Looks cool and the sort of game I'd enjoy. Always cool to see devs here and answering questions as well.

Hope it turns out to be good, will jump in later once I clear up some other games, DQ2 builders is huge!

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna have a chance to check this out until after work tomorrow, hopefully early access is smooth for folks tonight.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Can't play tonight since I have to work in the morning, but I'm excited to give it a shot when I'm home.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
First off, fantastic OT. Really well done.
Looking forward to it unlocking quite soon :D
Steam: ColdSun

Oct 27, 2017
Really hope this game differentiates itself from other looter/shooter types with the replayability factor of the dynamically generated world/instances/levels. Pre-load completed, ready to roll (on PC).

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Little short on money, will until next month to get it on Steam, but cany wait to hear impressions. Have fun people!

KirbyKid

Designer at Gunfire
Verified
Aug 13, 2019
I got my twitchtheater going. I'll be watching. Have fun everyone. Try not to let me invade your game!!

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
If you loved the intensity of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, the atmosphere of Hellgate London and Grim Dawn, but that tight, focused gameplay depth and variety Gunfire Games is known for, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

It also has perfect co-op implementation. It's so damn fun. Can't wait to hear what everybody else thinks!

InternHertz

Oct 25, 2017
Brussels, Belgium
I decided to not preload because it always takes too much time for me compared to just download it once available.
So I'm now in the process of installing it.

I hope I'll have a bit of time to play before work :)

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are the only main weapons guns? Part of me feels like that kind of cheapens the souls aspect of it but I've only watched a few minutes of gameplay so I'm not sure.

KirbyKid

Designer at Gunfire
Verified
Aug 13, 2019
Are the only main weapons guns? Part of me feels like that kind of cheapens the souls aspect of it but I've only watched a few minutes of gameplay so I'm not sure.
You can always do what I do. Go all (or mostly) melee. You really gotta know what you're doing though.

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Uh one other thing, is this game set in the same universe as their VR game Chronos? There's a lot of things that look pretty similar to that game world wise and its wigging me out.