• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
On stream it was said that Chronos owners can get a sword. But how do you tell you own Chronos? Can you link an account or something?

My baseless assumption is that the sword is in there for everyone, more as a nod and less as a reward? Not sure how it would work otherwise unless it is PC exclusive.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Whew. Just finished a stream with Easy Allies, but it's cool to see all the love here for Remnant. You all rock.

Mar 21, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked but what's the penalty upon death? Do you lose your xp and have to go collect it ala Souls?

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Man this wasnt even on my radar until I seen the OT, didnt even know about the game. I will def check out the stream eazyallies did. This is something I need at this moment for a break from DQ Builders lol.

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
The Easy Allies stream answered all my open questions. Was really fun to watch. Such a shame Sony messed up with the PS4 release. Gonna buy the game asap on Tuesday now and then have to leave for Gamescom and won't be able to play until the weekend. The VIP weekend would have been so awesome.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
This wasn't even on my radar but after watching the stream (great job btw guys) and may have to pick this up on steam. Exactly the kind of game I need to play after playing nothing but fire emblem for work for the last 3 weeks.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
You can do this solo too right? I only ask because my friends dont do multiplayer games really. I wouldnt mind adding people on here though to have people to play with at least.

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to trying this in a few weeks when I have time!!

The drop in and out mechanic has me really excited because I just can't commit the time needed for long sessions anymore. This game seems like a great idea for the genre too.

Also cool to see some devs answer questions here.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Sad I missed the giveaway (probably steam only anyways), but I didnt realize this was out so soon!

I loved the reveal and was super hyped but sadly its releasing at a bad time for me :( hoping its good! I miss pso so I liked that comparison I saw from the devs.

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to have to add some ppl here on Steam too. Nobody I know is getting the game unfortunately.

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017
Excited to see all the impressions! Learned about this game recently and I'm surprised it hasn't gained more traction. Hopefully soon!

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a very interesting game, will keep an eye on this one until I can get it. Love the artstyle!

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
Can't wait to see the reviews for this. Hopefully I can get two of my buddies to pick this up soon. Need more Co-op Games.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
So for those that pre-order....does it unlock at midnight local time or is it Eastern/Pacific/CST/GMT ? Or is it when Steam updates on the 16th?

Might end up adding some of ya'll that are posting your steam names. Don't have any gaming friends even though I'll probably stick to solo in this for the most part.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

FeArTriX

Oct 26, 2017
I'm kinda hesitant to buy the game after seeing SURVIVOR PACK on the steam page, is this game going to be a p2w?

Khatoz

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like an interesting game, a combination of a souls game with diablo like elements? Sorry if this has been answered before, but how many rpg elements will it have compared to a souls game?

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone else wants to add me on Steam for some co-op:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So I got it on Steam. Is it unlocking tonight or in 4 days?

Cause it says for me unlocking in 4 days.