• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maan I love how this game looks and the way that it's playing. Is there any hope at all that the PS4 users will at the least be able to play this Monday night?

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Noticed that the release date has changed to the 16th on PS4 now, is that true?

Manac0r

Oct 30, 2017
UK
Just pulled the trigger on Xbox One X. Seems perfect for a long couch session.... Feel free to PM for a team.

On the subject of co-op are there non-verbal ways of communicating or is mic the only way to go??

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to get the PC version. Not sure if I can play tomorrow or need to wait till the 20th tho.

Bastos

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I'm confused. How much time until the VIP unlocks and everybody can play on PC?

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
This game looks awesome....might scratch the itch I've had lately. Now I just need to decide if I want to try and wait until the 20th. I've got $9.89 in wallet credit I've been saving for something special. I'll probably stick with solo play but who knows

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any good gameplay videos of a typical run that isn't too much like a controlled E3 demo? I've been looking for a good shooter in the vein of L4D and Payday but I have kinda filled that with Destiny 2. D2's expansion drops in about 2 months and I'll be playing that but I still want to see how this plays.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
The guys at EasyAllies had close to 400 deaths in like about 2 hours...? I heard it was hard but this scares me a bit lol...at least it checkpoints ok it seems and there's some kind of rogue like elements to it...waiting for impressions of the XBox version before jumping in.

Last edited:

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
The guys at EasyAllies had close to 400 deaths in like about 2 hours...? I heard it was hard but this scares me a bit lol...at least it checkpoints ok it seems and there some kind of rogue like elements to it...waiting for impressions of the XBox version before jumping in.
They didn't lol. The chat was messing with that number, it was no where close to even 100

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Are there any good gameplay videos of a typical run that isn't too much like a controlled E3 demo? I've been looking for a good shooter in the vein of L4D and Payday but I have kinda filled that with Destiny 2. D2's expansion drops in about 2 months and I'll be playing that but I still want to see how this plays.
Not until after 12am. I have footage already queued for then.