• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So the game will most likely be good? Im a PS4 player so i have to wait until 20th :(

But atleast i'll have some decent impressions before i buy it. Hope it looks/runs good on the pro

anyone know if HDR is supported?

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Definetly interested, will wait a day or so after tomorrow to hear the responses to the Early Access/VIP/Preview play and if nothing really bad jumps out then I think I am in.

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017
Looks incredibly promising - Easy Allies doing a dev showcase over on Twitch starting at 4:30pm edt. Will be tuning in to see how the game runs.

OP
OP
Queen Of Hunting
Jun 14, 2019
id avoid saying shloot because its not like borderlands etc for loot, its more like darksiders and dark souls loot wise, where loot isnt as common but its things all worth using / have a good use

Junior

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Game looks good and I'm looking forward to reading impressions before I decide to purchase.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. I am trying to figure out if I will stream and impressions it or full review it, or both, or podcast chat it. Since there is a strange embargo on reviews till after people will have it by a couple days. By that point there will be a lot of coverage. I am sure some of it braindead but by then you are throwing a turd down an endless hole so not exactly sure how I will handle this one. I am sure we are going to see a huge number of "reviews" after its out for 4 hours.

Well I personally will watch your review regardless of when it comes out. I find them so damned entertaining!

Qohelet

Oct 31, 2017
The whole preorder fiasco on Psn has killed what little hype i still had for this AA game.
September is packed so this has been moved to my 'wait for a dep discount list'.

Can't wait to see reviews and read impressions to see if it lives up to the hype.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Well I personally will watch your review regardless of when it comes out. I find them so damned entertaining!

You and me both. I watch em all Karak and even when we don't agree on a game, I am always thankful you put the time and effort in to inform. Thanks as always. Already pre-ordered this based on what I have seen and what awesome folks like tragic and KirbyKid have shared (btw, your engagement went a long way to tipping me off the fence on this early on, thank you) here and in other threads.

Really can't wait to check this out tonight. I am a huge Monster Hunter fan (and Souls), and I really get some of that loop here. I am also a huge fan of soloing content that may prove more difficult to do so and so the NG+ options here and how they work greatly interest me. I know that "hard mode" rewards being just more XP was disappointing to some, and that "people don't play purely for the satisfaction and accomplishment in hard mode" but I really do enjoy that feeling. So more XP is enough of a reward on top of that.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do we know if the harder modes are accessible from the start, or do you need to play the game before unlocking them?

tragic

Developer
Verified
Nov 28, 2018
Austin, TX
I believe accessible from the start but not at all balanced for beginners.

The moment you get to Ward 13, you can reroll campaign to Hard or Nightmare. I suggest sticking with Normal if you want a good challenge. Hard if you feel you are very adept at souls and shooting. And Nightmare once you are max level with at least 150-200 trait points.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
Do we still get VIP access if we buy it after the 16th but before the 20th?
Always a bit confused by those.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England

I really really love this video.

Although, I shared it with my friend and as he watched it he said "Well, if I don't like it in the first 2 hours then I'm going to refund it." annoyingly negative attitude to be going into the game! He also followed that up with "I don't see why I wouldn't [like it] but you know just if it's shit."

I feel bad because I also recommended this guy Anthem when I was on the Hype train for that so I think because of how poorly that turned out he doesn't trust my opinion when it comes to games. Fingers crossed Remnant makes up for it!

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I dont know man this game looks awesome even on the livestream. Melee animations, gunplay/gunsounds, enemy hit reaction, enemy variety/enemy animations. All looks and sounds really good

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
enjoying this easy allies stream. sucks it won't be live at midnight on PSN (UK).

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
Time to catch some more sleep before I play the whole day tomorrow.
This will be a fun ride! Until tomorrow/later.

6am it is

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Time to catch some more sleep before I play the whole day tomorrow.
This will be a fun ride! Until tomorrow/later.

6am it is
I'm working all day tomorrow, but got the game pre-loaded and may load it up and run the intro in the morning. But hopefully be done with work and grab some food by 5pm and then jump in with my friend and play alllllllll weekend.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the Easy Allies stream with a rep from the publisher, this game looks genuinely fun

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the Easy Allies stream with a rep from the publisher, this game looks genuinely fun

Great stream! That said, I had to stop watching. I just finally hit that "Ok, I want some things to be as new and fresh as possible when I encounter them" point. 8 more hours. C'mon.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Checked out the EZA stream...

Yeah this is my jam. Tuning out so I keep it fresh for myself.

This could be really damn good on PC if the port is good.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Got a co-op video my wife and I made of some gameplay. Getting used to this game and it feels really good so far.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully its going to be a good game. Premise sounds amazing.

Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
Not that it really matters, but what do you guys assume the MetaScore will be? I'm going to assume mid-70s to low 80s.

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
I just asked on EZA stream if there were more enemies in multiplayer and tragic answered

Yes, there are more enemies in mp ! we didnt wanna keep same enemies but boost their HP too much. Instead we upped that a bit, and added MORE enemies, so they aren't all bullet sponges

hard dismissing solo :D