• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Wew! Found 20 euros that somehow survived the washing machine earlier today. Preloading on the X! Can't wait for tomorrow!

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking at reviews before since there are a lot of unknowns, but I'm definitely vibing with the concept.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Well, I didn't expect to spend $40 on the game but I didn't realize that Amazon gift credits don't work with digital content.

Cool.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
This is great news. Shame I'm working all day tomorrow and I can't take it off either because it's the companies birthday and I need to photograph the party for social media... my job is weird sometimes.

As an FYI for PC players...
The preload on Steam goes like at roughly 4pm EST, 1pm PST, 9pm BST (UK).
The games VIP weekend unlocks at 12am EST, 9pm PST, 5am BST (UK).

Oct 27, 2017
Just game 1 of 5 (Remnant, Gears, GreedFall, Borderlands, and Destiny) that I'm really looking forward to this end of summer and into fall. Really hope it fills that solo loot-and-shoot itch with melee combat as well (definitely looks challenging). Love Gunfire/Darksiders too.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
us Playstation users

giphy.gif

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to seeing people's reactions tomorrow, this looks like it might do a good job filling that shlooty niche before BL3 comes out.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
All of your questions are answered here:

They talk about how loot is done (meaningful loot). They talk about how their levels are generated (some level events can be missed on first playthrough, but there are some required events that you'll never miss.). They talk about playing solo (it's really hard solo, but doable). They also talk about their souls inspired story. Lots of lore in journals found on dead NPCs and such in the game.

Thanks for posting this. Really informative video.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best reviews in the business, can't wait for your review to be ready :)
Thanks. I am trying to figure out if I will stream and impressions it or full review it, or both, or podcast chat it. Since there is a strange embargo on reviews till after people will have it by a couple days. By that point there will be a lot of coverage. I am sure some of it braindead but by then you are throwing a turd down an endless hole so not exactly sure how I will handle this one. I am sure we are going to see a huge number of "reviews" after its out for 4 hours.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Purchased and ready for launch day! Interested to see how the performance is on 1X. Might stream it as well but for 0 followers I have haha.

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
This game is fun as hell. It's Dark Souls x Resident Evil 2 Remake x Darksiders. This wasn't even on my radar until a few weeks ago. Now I can't stop playing it. Hope we got some PC peeps jumping in, I need a crew.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, really looking forward to playing this but need to fix my waterloop first, so PC will be out of commission for a couple of days...

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
This game is fun as hell. It's Dark Souls x Resident Evil 2 Remake x Darksiders. This wasn't even on my radar until a few weeks ago. Now I can't stop playing it. Hope we got some PC peeps jumping in, I need a crew.

You just sold me the game with these words, mister! Unfortunately gonna pick it for PS4, hope there are lots of people for play with, from the videos looks like an amazing co-op experience.

tragic

Developer
Verified
Nov 28, 2018
Austin, TX
HYPE. Can't wait for more impressions to come through. I think you are all gonna enjoy it (ok, well some wont, but that's OK too!!)

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
I am. I don't use kb/m period though.
Anyone else plan on using controller on PC? Looks like the type of game I would enjoy using a controller vs m/kb.
I've used both and the controller works fine.

Can someone tell me if game runs with Vulkan, or Dx11 or what?

There's no option to switch between/to DirectX or Vulkan.
So I think it's safe to say this is the "Dark Souls of shlooters"?

So a "souldsbournekirodiabloidshloot"?
I hate to be that guy, but it's totally Darksouls with guns ;)

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So I think it's safe to say this is the "Dark Souls of shlooters"?

So a "souldsbournekirodiabloidshloot"?