• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the mention :) Great work on the OT, always happy to help.

Super excited to play this at the weekend! If people missed it, earlier this week they released a video of the devs playing the game and revealed these awesome armor sets too:
tMgDcgC.png

I want the middle and the right armor sets. I love the look of those.

DeepChord

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the mention :) Great work on the OT, always happy to help.

Super excited to play this at the weekend! If people missed it, earlier this week they released a video of the devs playing the game and revealed these awesome armor sets too:
tMgDcgC.png

Dead Space, Warframe and Destiny all in one picture.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Im impressed with the pricing here in Brazil. Dolar is 4 times our currency, and the game is like less than twice as expensive when converting.

Azubah

Dec 30, 2017
I'm optimistic about this one since it's priced reasonably, but I'm going to wait for impressions from the early access peeps before I take the plunge.

tragic

Developer
Verified
Nov 28, 2018
Austin, TX
This looks great!!! Can't wait for everyone to try the game out and give us feedback. We are in this for the long haul!

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm really, really excited for this. It looks great and the devs being so open about answering questions really cemented my interest in the game.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Looks interesting, but I'll wait for reviews. Way too hesitant on dropping money on more loot based games after the disaster that was Anthem and barely even playing Division 2.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
This looks great!!! Can't wait for everyone to try the game out and give us feedback. We are in this for the long haul!
Hey tragic :) Do you know if you guys or PW have announced when the VIP Weekend/access will begin? I've heard times on Friday and times on Saturday, being in the UK, I'm hoping it'l be good to go when I wake up on Saturday morning.

tragic

Developer
Verified
Nov 28, 2018
Austin, TX
Hey tragic :) Do you know if you guys or PW have announced when the VIP Weekend/access will begin? I've heard times on Friday and times on Saturday, being in the UK, I'm hoping it'l be good to go when I wake up on Saturday morning.

I believe (and don't quote me, LOL) that the goal is 9PM PST 15th, midnight 16th EST, then everywhere else based on those times... I THINK!

cvltclassic

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks really cool. It's on my wishlist and I'll pick it up at some point.

I'm looking forward to see some reviews come out. Presumably we won't see anything until the 16th? I don't see a mention of an embargo date.

tragic

Developer
Verified
Nov 28, 2018
Austin, TX
I'm playing on all systems. Look forward to being carried by you all!!!

As for Sony stuff, still waiting on news like everyone else!

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I believe (and don't quote me, LOL) that the goal is 9PM PST 15th, midnight 16th EST, then everywhere else based on those times... I THINK!
Alright, well that means it'l be out sometime early Friday morning in the UK then... that's awesome.
Hey there friends from the old Remnant topic! Dope OT Queen Of Hunting !

Does anyone plan on playing on PC? None of my friends are getting this and need ash hunters to team up with.

EDIT: Cannot wait to play tomorrow night at midnight!
I'll be on PC. I have another friend who is as well so I think there's a good bunch of folks who will be playing on PC :)

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Would love to pick this up this weekend if it's ready for PS4, looks great.

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
Alright, well that means it'l be out sometime early Friday morning in the UK then... that's awesome.

I'll be on PC. I have another friend who is as well so I think there's a good bunch of folks who will be playing on PC :)

Awesome! Feel free to add me on Steam and mention Remnant (that goes for everyone playing too!)

(apologies if this isn't allowed - will remove immediately if so!)

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I managed to pre-order before The Great PS4 Lockout, and I can't wait to get started.

One question - is there a jump button?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Is the VIP early access the full game or only a small portion? The wording on the storepage calling it a "preview" has me confused.

Anyway hoping to pick this soon, but september is so busy!

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought the game on Steam, hopefully there's at least a handful of Australian players on PC. Is there a pre-load available closer to the 16th?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
No jump. Only evade!

Makes sense. Thanks for answering!

I'm really hoping the game has some neat lore to it. iFirez 's write-up of the previous game makes it seems like there are some interesting things going on under the surface, and I always love the idea of wandering the ruins of other worlds.

Are there any readable pickups or anything like that?

tohlew

Oct 25, 2017
The pedigree behind this is what caught my eye, and the New Gameplay Today segment on Game Informer cemented my interest. The evade animations are top notch, and the visuals in general look great!

I'm hoping some of my Xbox buddies grab onto this, as I'm sure I'll just be a nervous wreck playing with randoms.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Makes sense. Thanks for answering!

I'm really hoping the game has some neat lore to it. iFirez 's write-up of the previous game makes it seems like there are some interesting things going on under the surface, and I always love the idea of wandering the ruins of other worlds.

Are there any readable pickups or anything like that?
Chronos was filled with computers which were pretty much optional but had huge lore dumps on them. You could also find really cool lore and hints to things in the more alien worlds. I think Remnant has similar lore items and things to discover. I know there are lots of hidden secrets, pathways and events in Remnant too, similar to the illusory walls in Dark Souls for example.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Pre-ordered in the Steam sale, though between soccer and just generally summer being my social time I'm extremely busy and not playing much.

Still, I love Vigil/Gunfire, Darksiders is one of the best series still around and DS II was the only game other than Diablo II that actually had me caring about loot, so a post-apoc shooter in the same cel-shaded style is basically my jam.

Nessii013

May 31, 2019
Nice OT! I've been interested in this game since their first trailer, and so far it's been looking great!

There is a TON of lore to discover. We don't spoon-feed you the story. You have to go find it.

Nice, one of my favorite parts of souls games :D I imagine since levels are randomly generated the story will need to be pieced together bit-by-bit.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Chronos was filled with computers which were pretty much optional but had huge lore dumps on them. You could also find really cool lore and hints to things in the more alien worlds. I think Remnant has similar lore items and things to discover. I know there are lots of hidden secrets, pathways and events in Remnant too, similar to the illusory walls in Dark Souls for example.

There is a TON of lore to discover. We don't spoon-feed you the story. You have to go find it.

Cool, just what I'm looking for. Hopefully the PS4 release goes smoothly!

PolishQ

Oct 27, 2017
Rochester, NY
This wasn't on my radar until recently. I wasn't planning to buy any more games until the end of the month, but I have to say I'm tempted.