• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
You could except it's clearly designed for co-op, much like L4D, Ghost Recon and The Division. That said, the core gameplay mechanics do look more interesting than your typical co-op shooter so it might actually hold up in solo.

This is false, stop spreading false information.

The dev has said here and on streams that it was not designed for co-op specifically.

Except It's not. The devs have said in discord easily 50+ times it wasn't designed for coop. It was designed with people playing both in mind. As a matter of fact it's harder in coop because more ammo doesn't necessarily drop and it's shared.

Yep.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
You can play most co-op games solo. RE5, RE6, L4D, Ghost Recon, The Division, Payday, etc, can all be played solo. However, the solo experience in those games isn't great and they are significantly more fun in co-op.

Jarhab's posts here make me feel like I'm going crazy.

Anyway, I'm quite psyched for the game, and preordered it a while back. I'm not sure how similar it'll end up being, but the initial looks are kind've satisfying the part of me that wants The Secret World to come to consoles.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Was hoping for it to be sold on Greenman since I have that coupon, but if it doesn't by Thursday, I'll just buy it direct on Steam. The aesthetic is right up my alley and I've been in the mood for a tps. This should tide me over til at least Control, then the big rush of games for the rest of the year comes out afterwards, haha.

Only started following it a few months ago, but I've been binging the Community Manager's streams (great spokesperson, btw) and have been really looking forward to it!