• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Two bosses in so far and enjoying myself a great deal. My only annoyance is progress being tied to saves, with any beyond lost upon death. That isn't really out of the ordinary, but feels a tad strange in a 2D soulslike. The boss encounters are not challenging either, so I opted for flawless boss runs to spice things up a little bit. That did the trick; it's a good challenge that way.

I found what I believe is Pardoner Fennel's sword from Momo RutM in the save haven, and the weapon actually has a unique moveset which to me is much more fun to use than that of the regular weapon. RutM is part of my library, and I assume this is a nice little thank you gift for that. Not sure if owning older Momo titles would reward you with other weapons or items as well.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea this was a thing, love Momodora.

I don't like the way this looks though for some reason.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Surprised no one is making an OT. Maybe this thread can serve for it?

Not fan fan of the style; pixel art worked way better than this. But if the game's good I might bite, I loved Momodora.
Same. I wishlisted it for now. Too many games to play so I probably won't pick it up immediately.