• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you Remember ?

• I'm remember

Votes: 251 66.4%
  • Han ? Who ?

Votes: 127 33.6%

• Total voters

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I trust the writer(s) of the Fast and Furious franchise enough that if they bring Han back, it will be really really stupid but also awesome.

If they are introducing super humans to the universe, I see no reason why we can't have Robo-Han.

lD8hjqK.gif

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Han

-Is friend of the Wonder Women
-Has Wonder Women picture in car
-Drives good

Deckard

-Drives better
-Can do the fighty thing
-Saves babby
-Has cool brother that helps save babby
-Has good mother of niceness
-Dances naked to snazzy 90s techno in jifs.

Easy choice.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
What if Idris Elba's character brings Han back to life and now Han is a super powered villian who brutally eviscerates Deckard in the movie? But he has amnesia so the next movie is him and the Rock teaming up to recover his memories.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
The only bigger betrayal is the lack of Coronas in Fate of the furious
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.us...vin-diesel-corona-the-fate-of-the-furious/amp

Think about all the times we see Dom drink Corona in the past seven movies. Brian is almost always at his side. If you've lost a friend, or just miss him deeply, you know that drinking the beer you both used to love, alone, would be unbearable.
The ending scene tries to recapture the sense of home and safety we saw in the first, fourth, and sixth movies, but the absence of Coronas is a small but important indicator that things are changing, Dom is changing, and they may never be the same again.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Either they'll bring Han back or they do some retcon shit about how it wasn't really Shaw or something

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
If a guy killed my friend then turned around and saved my son, I'd consider the beef mostly squashed.

Also, I don't understand why people are acting like Hobbs & Han were bffs. Hobbs & Shaw teaming up ain't got shit to do with "La Familia".

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, some of you take this series more seriously than the people who make and Star in them. Time to get a grip.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Best character of the franchise, done in so hard.

Tokyo Drift was the last true F&F film, bruvs.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2019
Han is not dead. Bring him back. Easily one of the best FF characters to date.

(Because lets be honest, in fiction, in a silly universe, no one is ever dead)

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I still absolutely hate what F8 did to the series.

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!

Making Shaw and his brother good, killing off Elena because BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bullshit and then completely forgetting about Han and GIsele existing.

They could have easily had a cool and dumb as fuck reveal that Han or Gisele was being held captive but nope. Baby bullshit. I really hope F9 can ignore the garbage F7 and F8 brought to the series and somehow connect everything in a cooler way.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's bullshit that he is now a protagonist. He's no Vegeta.

I actually kind of hate the way the Rock shoved his way into taking over F&F and made it about himself. It was about a family.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I still believe Han escaped before the explosion. Gisele is also still lying on the 800 mile long runway screaming "I'm not dead, I'm badly hurt. Why the hell isn't someone coming to rescue me?"

The only one who is dead dead is Vince.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How can I forget.

I haven't watched 8, but Shaw becoming a part of the main cast is dumb. Bring back Han!

Ryder9

Alt account
Banned
May 26, 2018
who cares, it's an F&F movie

also funny how people are taking a moral stance against this movie, how shallow are you

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
The only good F&F movies are 1, Tokyo Drift and the one where they tie the safe to two mustangs and drag it through town

So w/e

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL, i just rewatched FF7 a few days ago, i love the franchise, they're 80s action movies with modern production values, i rewatch them every 2 years.

So yes, of course i remember my boy Han :(