• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
One of my all time favorite brawls, so disrespectful
thunderbolts115+bullseye+american+eagle.jpg

Paralyzed with one punch.
7118418-strength-%20dodges%20and%20beats%20down%20bullseye.%203%20%28thunderbolts%20%23115%29.jpg

American Eagle
144288-44643-american-eagle.jpg

119580-61094-american-eagle.jpg

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely loved this run since it presented the most stacked Thunderbolts team, only for them to get their asses kicked by damn near everyone because they were such a shitty team.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Bullseye not shooting / throwing things at him?
during this time his favorite thing was taking sais and hitting people in the exact spot in the back to paralyze them from the waist down. He loved sais since he killed Elektra with her own.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely loved this run since it presented the most stacked Thunderbolts team, only for them to get their asses kicked by damn near everyone because they were such a shitty team.
I love Jack Flagg but no way he should have gave them the business like he did

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Man bullseye is my most hated villain just because he is so ruthless and cold. It's great seeing him get his ass kicked lol

What run is this from? I'd love to read it

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Actually. Does Bullseye have adamantium replaced bones still or did that get retconned?

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Speaking of more Bullseye getting clowned on moments I love where Daredevil does Russian Roulette with him:

word-image-12.jpeg

s5wpFLNzA31Y_cWSZYm11-Xf1F6qceLDpe_0__A-exo.png

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Shouldn't bullseye be faster than a guy who brawls with the Thing? Or is the character in question actually super fast too?

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Why would Bullseye be faster? He's a normal human.
Muhammad Ali and Thor Bjornsson are both normal humans but one is certainly faster than the other.

(while alive)

Unless someone specifically has some kind of superspeed or super reflexes power I see no reason why they'd be able to just go in and blitz Bullseye like that.

(other than "we want this guy to have a cool moment")

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Love the book reminding you that American Eagle apparently took out Iron Man with a crossbow so you know Thunderbolts stand no chance even ignoring eagle having super strength
Jack Flagg was trained by Cap and Mac Gargan sucks, problem solved.
This wouldn't happen to Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson

American-Eagle-Marvel-Comics-Navajo-modern-a.jpg

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Muhammad Ali and Thor Bjornsson are both normal humans but one is certainly faster than the other.

(while alive)

Unless someone specifically has some kind of superspeed or super reflexes power I see no reason why they'd be able to just go in and blitz Bullseye like that.

(other than "we want this guy to have a cool moment")
American Eagle was enchanched its more realistic for him to be faster

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Warren Ellis run was when Hulk therapist Samson visited Penance and told him basically that's stupid go back to being speedball and he recovers thanks to him

Also some psychic villains let themselves get caught to cause issues and Samson who is trained in psychic resistance and thus unaffected used it as an excuse to beat up a mind controlled Moonstone jealous samson a better therapist by using the hulk excuse

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
American Eagle was enchanched its more realistic for him to be faster
I looked up his wiki page and it says he does have super or enhanced speed so that makes more sense.

This is way off topic but does the Thing have any level of enhanced speed? I always just thought he was super strong and durable.