• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't this be like insulting someone by putting part of their name in front of the word face? Take that DougFace!

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Doesn't this predate skeet even being a euphemism for ejaculation? So technically, the euphemism version possibly stems from nuttin blue nut.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Mr. Dink's name is a reference to 80s yuppie terminology referring to Double Income No Kids, which is why Mr. Dink was portrayed as a wealthy novelty-chaser. However, growing up in the 90s, I associated "dink" with penis so I thought his name was Mr. Penis.

Thank you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Dink's name is a reference to 80s yuppie terminology referring to Double Income No Kids, which is why Mr. Dink was portrayed as a wealthy novelty-chaser. However, growing up in the 90s, I associated "dink" with penis so I thought his name was Mr. Penis.

Thank you.

CUXuoAr.jpg

A big hairy dink

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you.

Holy shit that's what his name meant? I thought it was a joke on how his nose looked like a fat penis.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Remember when the entire town publicly tried to get Doug's near human dog executed on Christmas?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good insult TBH. Using a kid's name against him in elementary school was peak burn.

Thank you.

Yeah always thought it was Mister Penis so this is really interesting.