• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Little context a few years ago marvel did an event where interns got to write a giant size issue. One of the stories was about the social media savvy daughter of Galactus. She was having hunger pains, and trying to cure her self he used the Ultimate Nullfier, the weapon that ultimately nullifies the user and whatever they fully understand. The only thing that saves her not knowing exactly what was wrong with her.

3E9CA.jpg

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Between this and the Superman gift of semen thread, I would like to subscribe to Slayven's "Remember the time..." series.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I don't have much to contribute other than letting you know that I treasure your "Remember the time when..." series of comic posts.

Between this and the Superman gift of semen thread, I would like to subscribe to Slayven's "Remember the time..." series.
LMAO yep.

The artist come up with this panel before the writer told them what the reveal was, or after? Important context.
We both know the answer to that question.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
You know, I could have continued my day like normal, go to bed, wake up the next, and then continue my entire life perfectly fine without any of this information.

Dec 30, 2020
The next bit after finding out his daughter was pregnant should've been Galactus angrily chasing Marvel's Starfox with an enormous shotgun.

Pandaman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Galacta was a fun character who should still exist. She refused to eat earthlings so she'd secretly thwart alien invasions for food.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Slavyen with yet another "weird shit in comics". You doing a good job on convincing me on not touching a comic forever lol