• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope these memes do not shift Trump's attention from China and hurricanes to us.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
We are just reappropriating it into ridiculing their own holy figures of masculinity & power. No one in the left cares if they are called cucks because it's such a stupid insult but (some) alt right incel shitgibbons probably do get angry if they or their leaders are perceived as such.

Trump would definitely be down for watching his daughter and wife get fucked while he watches.

Remember that the only thing the right does is projection.

Looking at that Reddit thread, the little fragile, insecure manchildren from T_D are trying to find pictures on Trudeau's marriage lol.

Oct 30, 2017
In case you wanted a different angle
3R89wdq.png
XQq51.gif

Terminology

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
While it can be fun to mock some of the language, terminology, and phrases people are using here, lets not forget that many of these are misogynistic in nature, or otherwise come from a hateful and toxic culture. This type of behaviour has always been against our posting guidelines, so let's knock it off.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
...On his own...without his wife...or daughter.

Yup, that's my headcannon.

And he WILL explode at the photos. That's enough for me. Any small step towards that Heart arrest..."god forbid"

dude no.

i still want to see his mugshot. and its better for America to actively eliminate the cancer (with help from SDNY etc), rather than it going away on its own. it would be more healing. and who in their right mind wants Trump to have the easy way out at this point..?

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Official Staff Communication
While it can be fun to mock some of the language, terminology, and phrases people are using here, lets not forget that many of these are misogynistic in nature, or otherwise come from a hateful and toxic culture. This type of behaviour has always been against our posting guidelines, so let's knock it off.

Mock /by/ using I take it?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I mean I thought it was commonplace to kiss the side of the cheeks like that, but I guess it's not normal in America.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I thought it was commonplace to kiss the side of the cheeks like that, but I guess it's not normal in America.
It is. Everyone who's making fun already knows this.
The picture still LOOKS like Melania is lusting after Trudeau and since our Presidents has such a thin skin and penchant for childishness it becomes a fun thing to mock him over.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
This will never not be funny, and people are joking about it all over Twitter. I'm sure Donny is roiling underneath his toupee.

Also, I love Trudeau's sock game. It's hilarious, and the fact that it annoys people, even better.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Those horrible lips.

I don't know if I've ever seen Trump look more ridiculous. this image is Worthy.