• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
$350 and 3 years for just that?

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
So exactly what everyone thought it would be? Cool

EDIT: I feel like the price on this is crazy for what it ended up being. Such a great game, sucks it wasn't more interesting.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
with a hole in it, lol

You just know what someones gonna do with that but you wish you didn't

OkhTAJI.png

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I was so close to getting myself one of these but I ended up spending my money elsewhere. Still, I followed the updates and waited vicariously and well, I'm glad I didn't get one. Too small.

Honestly par the course for iam8bit, sadly. Love what they do but expect super delays especially for high-profile stuff.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
Why was the box labelled as containing electronics though? Does it have *ahem* special features?

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Smaller than I expected given the price. Shipping was nearly $30 because they said it was going to be oversized... Doesn't really seem to be the case at all. Anyway, quality looks nice, mine should be here any day now.
Qn9HwQw.png

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
I could get an Oculus Quest for that price. But instead, some people decided to buy a very expensive and amorphous fleshlight.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
At that price, you'd expect a bit more 'functionality' of the protruding arms (or legs, I don't judge (no not the heads you fucking weirdo's))

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine paying 400 bucks for this THREE YEARS AGO and get this fucking garbage in the mail.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
For $350 I was absolutely expecting this thing to be battery powered and be able to move itself around in some creepy fashion similar to the game. As is, this is very disappointing.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
maybe we should wait for someone to try it out before judging the price tag.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Any info on this "mysterious Inside Collectors Edition". I don't remember or know of it. I'd click and maybe watch a video or something but I was hoping it would be explained a bit more at least.

Is it "Inside" the game?