• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea he was German. Dude was fly as fuck.
870x489_32_-_lou_bega.jpg

Mambo No. 5 was my jam in middle school. I wanted to be like him.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I remember he was inexplicably in everything TV Azteca was putting out at the time and i just couldn't comprehend how that happened, was he really that strapped for cash?

OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure he's just a white German guy pretending to be Cuban but I'm not 100% certain.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I was living in Germany when Mombo no 5 dropped. I was shocked to see him on TV speaking fluent German. I had no idea.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
a little bit of tacos in my life
a little bit of tacos by my side
a little bit of tacos is all I need
a little bit of tacos is what I see
a little bit of tacos in the sun
a little bit of tacos all night long

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you draw that conclusion?

Even as a one hit wonder i'd figured he'd be bigger than staying so long with what was, at the time, the smaller of the two main mexican networks, i'd understand if he was invited to a couple of shows and made a couple of promos, but he was in like EVERYTHING TV Azteca was doing, so i always wondered how he got roped into so much when i thought he could have gone bigger.

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
1999 had Lou Bega, 2019 has Pitbull. This fucking planet went to shit in 20 years.