• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bosch is a brand I know and trust. From windshield wipers to dishwashers, almost every Bosch product I've owned has been great, and it's a brand I would go for over others if I don't know too much about the brands available for something I need.

Except my Bosch washing machine kind of sucks: weird presets, low capacity, unthorough rinsing, an alert that never stops once a load is done, and generally user unfriendly. It's honestly among the worst washing machines I've ever used--more in line with what one would expect from a bargain brand like Electrolux (more like Electrosucks) than from Bosch.

I definitely didn't expect that, but I guess no one can be great at everything.

Do you have any examples like that? Or maybe the opposite, where a shitty brand actually somehow makes something amazing?

Last edited:

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
I think the Frosty from Wendy's is by far the best thing on that menu, worth the trip if you need to go out of your way to eat there. Everything else is wholly mediocre.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had one stunning Lenovo laptop.

My replacement has been kinda trash--something about how it charges the battery means it misses keystrokes when plugged in. And the battery doesn't really last near what the sticker said it would. Such a disappointing experience.