• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Info in the article:

Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Insomniac Games will release a free update for Marvel's Spider-Man for PlayStation 4 to enable the transfer of save data to Marvel's Spider-Man: Remastered for PlayStation 5 around Thanksgiving (November 26), the companies announced. The same update will also add the three new suits from the remaster to the original game.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I was told this was impossible because of the SKUs

Glad they came around, this upsells me into buying the remaster since I have not played the DLC yet

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Hopefully done by cloud. I already sold my PS4.

I am speculating here but it sounds like to me that you will need to upload the save inside the PS4 version of the game and then download it on the ps5 version of the game. So as long as you still have your ps4 game you can install ps4 version of spiderman, download save from ps+, and then upload it to the spidecloud, and then download it inside of your ps5 spiderman client.

Basically like sound shapes.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Status
Not open for further replies.