• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Probably had one meeting and was like " Nah, we good"

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it was Only One ?

It's dead, but i wish we had a release (It was something in dedication to his late mother).

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regis_Philbin_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Err, why not use the actual title:

REGGIE REVEALS THAT KAYNE WEST WANTED TO TEAM UP WITH NINTENDO FOR A GAME

Instead of this one that isn't true (because it didn't almost happen) >.>?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Reggie reveals Nintendo almost collaborated with Kanye West for a new title game.
But... they didn't? As in, they didn't almost do it. The quote makes it clear it was rejected from the get-go lol.

We had so many different projects at Nintendo going on, the possibility of doing something with Kanye just wasn't there, and so I had to find a way to politely decline this opportunity to work with him. I told him, 'Kanye, you don't want to work with us because we're tough, we're hard. All we do is push for the very best content. We would not be the type of partner you would want to work with.' And he looks at me and says, 'Reggie, you're exactly the type of partner I want because of that reason!' It's like, 'Oh my gosh.'"

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
My favorite part of this is Reggie trying to convince Kanye that he actually wouldn't want to team up because they're too perfectionist when creating

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite part of this is Reggie trying to convince Kanye that he actually doesn't want to team up because they focus too much on perfection in their games.
Yeah but it wasn't really bright coming from Reggie, because Kanye has been known for his perfectionism for years lol. It was the best way for Reggie to motivate Kanye even more, rather than make him move on instantly from that idea.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Nice clickbait thread title. Kanye wanting to work with Nintendo like the article actually says is very different from Nintendo almost making it happen. And Reggie straight up confirms they weren't even interested. At least try

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize this OP is the one who tried to make the funny headline about Eminem's daughter turning 25 in the off topic