• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Yeah, super awesome of the SPD to announce the discontinuation of tear gas to police protests only to return to using it immediately the next day. I Can't Believe It's Not Tear Gas!

That's a bummer to hear from Reggie.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I mean do we expect 60 year old company presidents to be ACAB? Bad timing after what happened last night in Seattle though.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't he speak out against some of the protesting on a recent podcast?

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That manipulative article just tries to win people's empathy, painting the "good cops" as victims and wronged ones, because they're also sad and have families they go back to, while also saying nothing about their actions.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Not like this, Reggie.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
That great police chief who literally couldn't go a full 24 hours without breaking the agreement to stop using tear gas

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I mean do we expect 60 year old company presidents to be ACAB? Bad timing after what happened last night in Seattle though.
And the day before that, and the day before that. SPD is the one with officers hiding badge numbers. SPD is who pepper sprayed a young girl in the face and then today arrested the person who took the video of them pepper spraying that child. SPD are villains. But I'm sure Reggie is happy that police are protecting his big house from the scary looters.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Genuine question: Are there any signs that there a like split groups within the cops (talking USA) or are they all just blindly following orders? Because it seems kinda sad to me people from within havn't said "nah i aint doing this". I don't know much about the inner workings there and I am curious.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"ACAB."

"But what about the cops I know?"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
And the day before that, and the day before that. SPD is the one with officers hiding badge numbers. SPD is who pepper sprayed a young girl in the face and then today arrested the person who took the video of them pepper spraying that child. SPD are villains.

Pigs in the big metro areas are the piggiest pigs to ever pig. They are trained to think they are at war with civilians.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Now is not the time to defend any cop, no. Especially not a police chief that used teargas despite being told not to do so.

Fuck 12.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Not so much driving change but driving to people's homes to arrest them for protesting.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny, that this article came out on a day when the police tear gassed protesters again, even after they announced not to di this for the next 30 days.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Like normally the "I know a good cop though" defense isn't used for the head of one of the shittiest departments in the nation that has tons of video and written evidence against them and why they're so shitty.

Optmst

Apr 9, 2020
User Banned (2 weeks): Trolling in a sensitive thread
People need to hear that prewritten template from you Reggie, gosh is it that hard

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I love all the enlightened centrists in the comments. And by love I mean hate.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Good reminder as any that companies aren't your friends, even the people who run them and make cute, fun videos. The police's primary interest is protecting private property, which makes them an army for the wealthy.

Goddamn it Reggie. You're out of touch if that's how you're thinking.

He's not out of touch, he's protecting his class interests.

Deleted member 69771

So this is how it ends. Reggie also appeared in a Seattle PD video a while back as a "guest". Fuck Reggie. He's also the one that said back in 2017 that Nintendo doesn't get political, look how that's changed too.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah those police chiefs are doing such a great job.
Reggie is completely tone deaf with this one.