• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I thought this was a pretty cool moment, it's like one of those rare Pokemons.

Blitzhex

Jan 1, 2018
TGA is the most ambitious crossover event in history.
image0.png

Cirrus

Oct 25, 2017
It was awkward splitting up the speech between them since they all have their own distinct styles, but it was a fantastic moment nonetheless.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
This felt awkward as fuck ala Phil's muted stare into Shawn Layden's eyes as he spoke.
He looked into his soul. I wonder what he saw in there. Was is the spirit of a true gamer, or the spirit of a fake pr mouthpiece?
These moments are never genuine and I refuse to believe otherwise.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
And then they fought outside behind the L.A. Staples Center, Anchorman-style.

Oct 27, 2017
He looked into his soul. I wonder what he saw in there. Was is the spirit of a true gamer, or the spirit of a fake pr mouthpiece?
These moments are never genuine and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Ah , yeah, they don't feel genuine because they are leaders of opposing companies, it's like they are leaders of opposing countries. They must be doing war, console war, yet they are forced to appear all happy together.

Videogames are a serious matter. /s

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Ah , yeah, they don't feel genuine because they are leaders of opposing companies, it's like they are leaders of opposing countries. They must be doing war, console war, yet they are forced to appear all happy together.

Videogames are a serious matter. /s
Business is a serious matter, but I guess you knew that already and yet decided to go with a sarcastic comment about console wars?

Oct 27, 2017
Business is a serious matter, but I guess you knew that already and yet decided to go with a sarcastic comment about console wars?

In the end Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are all healthy enough to be happy of the position they are now, so i can believe they genuinely are happy to contribute to videogame industry together. Being a console warrior or expecting that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo view each other as enemies is stupid in my opinion. They are competitors, yes, but that should not prevent them to be together on a stage representing this industry.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
In the end Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are all healthy enough to be happy of the position they are now, so i can believe they genuinely are happy to contribute to videogame industry together. Being a console warrior or expecting that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo view each other as enemies is stupid in my opinion. They are competitors, yes, but that should not prevent them to be together on a stage representing this industry.
Did you miss how Sony people were jumping up and down back in 2013 when they knew how MS were gonna fuck themselves over so hard? and what did they do? they published a video to make it even worse for them. And what happened when Sony refused crossplay? MS and Nintendo teamed up and took every chance they had to take a shot at Sony and shitting on them for being anti-consumer. These people run companies and the better their companies do the bigger the check they get. This might not be a zero sum game always, but often it's and you'd be fooling yourself if you think they don't want their companies to do better even if it's at the expense of someone else.