• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
Pictures of the Halloween party snacks I was making!

Witches Hat Cookies

Cake (My skills at non messy frosting are much to be desired >_<)

Mummies in a blanket (Was pressed for time so I didn't get to make them as nicely as I had wanted but they still came out pretty cute!)

Everything is so cute! Frosting cakes is the worst, but your cake looks adorable and super tasty.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the late replies, between the party and then going door to door trick or treating I was busy and now exhausted >_<

Those are so cute! Oh my gosh you're going to have so much fun :D

Thanks! Really happy how they came out too! The party was a lot of fun though I ate too much >_<

I believe I need those cookies to feel better. >.>

I have some left over your welcome to some!

Alright everybody, party at QueenVulpix!

But seriously, that all looks amazing! I got my tooth extracted yesterday so all I've been eating is ice cream.

The more the merrier! Haha Thank you! Ouch hopefully it's not too painful for you.

Oooh are those keebler fudge stripe cookies? Used to eat those by the package :3

Yup! They worked perfectly for making the witch hat cookies, they are great on their own of course haha.

Those cookies and cake look really delicious mmmm

Thanks! They

Everything is so cute! Frosting cakes is the worst, but your cake looks adorable and super tasty.

Thank you! Yeah, it's always a pain especially with thicker cream like the one I used. It was pretty tasty! Far too early to think ahead but I think I'll come up with some cute snacks for me to bring over to my mothers for Christmas dinner as I was happy with how things turned out today.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, guy here, just chiming in.

I really liked the GAQ thread on the Forum-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

I don't ahve any new questions to ask currently, but I thought that was just a net positive for the community to have the chance to ask questions directly to women personally instead of just trying to grasp at nebulous progressive ideas scattered in various threads.

So if anyone's interested in reviving GAQ, I think the community would be better for it. Up to you, of course.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal

I don't ahve any new questions to ask currently, but I thought that was just a net positive for the community to have the chance to ask questions directly to women personally instead of just trying to grasp at nebulous progressive ideas scattered in various threads.

So if anyone's interested in reviving GAQ, I think the community would be better for it. Up to you, of course.

Thank you!

Unfortunately I had to stop because I got too busy with work. We've talked about restarting it but we're going to change the format a bit and make it easier to handle. I'll let you know if we do restart it!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
GAQ was cool indeed.

Hope someday we see season 2 :)

(Also a guy if I must tell)

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

Hahaha...omg that is great! I'm going to show this to my friends to get the to them dark side.

Pictures of the Halloween party snacks I was making!

Witches Hat Cookies

Cake (My skills at non messy frosting are much to be desired >_<)

Mummies in a blanket (Was pressed for time so I didn't get to make them as nicely as I had wanted but they still came out pretty cute!)

Those look so yummy I would all of them in one go. Good job.

Unfortunately I'm neither good at cooking nor baking for the time being, but I'm good at eating! :p

GAQ was cool indeed.

Hope someday we see season 2 :)

(Also a guy if I must tell)

What's GAQ? A place for guys to ask girls questions?

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
Hey all, hope everyone had a fun Halloween and for those who don't celebrate it, hope you had a good Tuesday. QueenVulpix those snacks look great! I took the lazy route and just bought generic snacks. I did set up lots of old classic holloween games though to make up for my lack in making food.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The problem is trying to make a pun with ERA... :D

Exciting Responses Ahead
Educating Readers Anytime (Could swap Anytime with Anonymously)
Existing questions? Receive Answers! GAQ!

My attempt at some names, really like the last one though.

Those look so yummy I would all of them in one go. Good job.

Unfortunately I'm neither good at cooking nor baking for the time being, but I'm good at eating! :p

Thanks! It wasn't too difficult at all outside of making the cake mix everything was mostly already pre- madeand I just had to combine things together or bake.

derdriu Thanks! I did get some chips and candy too but so much leftovers >_<

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017

Right now is not the right time for such a thread. The moderators are still finding their feet and some pretty obvious gators (or those cut from the same cloth) are still skirting by.

In short, let's wait and see.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Thank you for explaining. But why is it necessary to also answer anonymously? Maybe I'm thinking of something different but I thought the questions were mostly harmless.

I think she's talking about the part where people could ask anonymously, if they were embarrassed about something.

Deleted member 1287

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for explaining. But why is it necessary to also answer anonymously? Maybe I'm thinking of something different but I thought the questions were mostly harmless.

I think she's talking about the part where people could ask anonymously, if they were embarrassed about something.

No, there was a panel of women who were able to answer anonymously. But someone had to collect the answers and post them, and no one had time or wanted to do it. Some people didn't want to reveal too much of themselves answering questions in the open.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Currently on the way to Blizzcon. Took an entire week off from work as an early Christmas present to myself :3

OP
OP
weemadarthur

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Specifically, we're going to be taking one |OT| from the Hangouts subforum in each forum section, moving it into the corresponding main forum, and stickying it. This will follow a rotating system with each |OT| remaining there for a few days before being rotated back to Hangouts. Our hope is that this will help members find new communities of interest. I want to emphasize that this program is completely optional, so if your community would like to participate please go to one of the links below for full details.

Spotlight For Video Games Communities Here

Spotlight For Etcetera Communities Here

We're also looking at making special temporary spotlights for communities when specific events are occurring. For example, the release of a new game update or DLC, a new comic, major sporting event, etc. We are still brainstorming this concept so we'd love to hear your thoughts.

The third and final thing we are doing is the implementation of a "Table of Contents" for each Hangouts subforum. It will contain a list of communities in that Hangouts with a direct link to the |OT|. Our hope is that this will allow members to find communities they want to be involved in quicker and easier than sorting through pages and pages to find a specific community. This is also going to be optional. For full details and to sign up your community, please view one of the links below.
Would like to hear opinions on the REgals community being put into the Spotlight or in the Table of Contents for OTs.
Thank you.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah not to mention, "REGals" isn't as eye-catching as "GirlGAF" was, in terms of telling "hey this thread is for ladies". :)

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Stopping by to say hi, myself. I think that spotlighting the thread isn't a bad idea, because I always forget to click over into the Hangout section myself on this newfangled forum.

Currently on the way to Blizzcon. Took an entire week off from work as an early Christmas present to myself :3

Hope you have a good time at Blizzcon. We are close enough to drive in each day, so while I'm looking forward to it, there's also the "ugh traffic" feeling on getting there (much like E3).

I need to stock up on some small bottles of tea to take in with me, since I gotta stay hydrated with the meds I'm taking. So drinking show floor beer all day probably isn't an option. :)

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, I had spent ages looking for this topic. The thread name isn't really a give away, that's for sure.

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the title but I guess pointing it out would help people find it.

And then we can build more quickly towards Episode II: Attack of the Crones

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a good idea Wee. Plus like others have mentioned with the title change some who are looking for it might miss it.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a good idea Wee. Plus like others have mentioned with the title change some who are looking for it might miss it.
I was searching the forum using woman and girl as keywords, not getting any results. I think it'd be useful to have the thread pop up when you search either?

I wouldnt ever have thought of "gal" as a representive. Female could have worked, but you'd have to dig through thousands of threads...?