• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I think they're just being dense tbh. It's almost comical in a sense. I enjoy you roasting everyone in there, Fiction <3

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Heck yeah, fellow Akechi fan! :D
Nice to not feel like the only one. Stg, boy's so ridiculously hated here I frequently hesitate on saying anything positive about him at all lest I get dog piled lol.

Yeah I just learn to keep my opinions to myself for stuff like that. People get really bent out of shape over fictional people sometimes.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
Hello REGals! Two questions:

1) is there a new discord server? I noticed that the one I was on isn't currently active

2) for any gals based in the UK, is there an equivalent product to Summers Eve?

OP
OP
weemadarthur

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hello REGals! Two questions:

1) is there a new discord server? I noticed that the one I was on isn't currently active

2) for any gals based in the UK, is there an equivalent product to Summers Eve?
1) No, not that I'm aware of. The discord server is approximately as active as this thread. Which is, not at all.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Well I certainly did not guess that. Guess the
Sailor Moon version
I have was made for dudes too. 🤔

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

giphy.gif

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But not "Dr.", even all those young girls will likely get PhDs...

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves"

Oct 25, 2017
gonna combat sexism by buying a capitalist board game stolen from the original female creator

edit: gonna spoil this cause the video reveal is too hilarious

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Ladies, had the weirdest experience. I went out for a walk and had a toddler toddle after me gurgling "mamammamama"
It was so cute, the most precious thing i've seen these past two months in isolation. I thought about my future as I walked past my university and if kids fit into it. And yeah I do want one. Just not now. Bruh. My nipples started leaking.

I"m not pregnant. Haven't gotten laid in months.

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
So my doctors put me on potassium supplements because apparently that's a thing you need and my already large breasts doubled in size in like, three days.

1st: owowowowowowlelelwkillme
2nd: what? How? What? Have any of y'all heard of that?

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
It's interesting that a dish called "French Toast" barely feels French to me. We don't eat those much, even less in the forum that American households eat it. Maybe it's just a regional thing though, but we have a variant called "Pain Perdu", but it looks nothing like it, it's baked in the oven in the shape of a pie like this:

bWFbEz1.png

I remember my mum might have made some several times during childhood, but I haven't cooked any myself in my entire life, ahah.
I definitely eat Waffles and Pancakes way more often.

However, the best of the best is: Crêpes, aka the superior form of pancake: bigger and wider, so more filling, can be folded or rolled for practical eating, and due to being thin, you can eat a lot of them at once! Also can be eaten as a proper dish, and it's delicious as hell with food like ham, cheese and an egg -for the most basic variants- (although buckwheat galettes are very likely the superior way to go for this). Truly the superior food here.

Anyway, nevermind my rambling, I just love crêpes a lot I guess, it really is one of my fave comfort food I can cook easily whenever I feel like it.

Tu0m1L3.gif

Last edited:

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I thought we already had the breakfast food thread. :P
Definitely french toast. I see the poll came to its senses since I checked it last. :P

Welcome, Conditional-Pancakes!