• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Random big sales (usually online) are the only things that can motivate me to focus lol. I have no problems with shoes though for some reason

Online shopping is so much more convenient, I am totally with your! And honestly it works as long as you know your body and have a bit of imagination and plus all the online shops have a good return policy, so it's all good.

holy crap! isn't it uncomfortable though? I personally can't stand bras, and rarely wear them, unless the outfit really needs it (mesh tops, sort of see through material, etc). when I do wear them though, it's always something without wire, and it's probably fromLonelyorLove Stories~

Honestly? No, when I first started growing my boobs they were too big (thanks to all those teenage's hormones) for my tiny frame and they used to truly hurts me, it's like someone was pulling the skin of my neck and shoulder and they were heavy. Wearing a bra all the time removed that terrible situation.

Nowadays they are less big and don't hurt me when I am not wearing a bra but I still have that a small little "pull" feeling that makes it uncomfortable. I suppose at this point for me wearing a bra is like wearing a panty I just forget about it and don't really notice it.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Include your post reminds me...

I don't wear underwear anymore, ever, if I can help it.

Started when I got a yeast infection and wanted to... air it out... but it was so comfortable that I didn't stop.

Only downside is I have to be extra careful in my shorter skirts when it's windy.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Started when I got a yeast infection and wanted to... air it out... but it was so comfortable that I didn't stop.
Only downside is I have to be extra careful in my shorter skirts when it's windy.

That's interesting, I know some people enjoy going commando but I always wondered how they deal with it while wearing pants? Like does it not get uncomfortable with the material? Like having jeans straight against private bits?

Dresses and skirts I can understand but the paranoia of flashing everyone is way too risky for me, haha.

Props to you for rocking it and doing what feels the best for your body :)

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Include - I hardly wear jeans anymore, and when I do I put a liner on the crotch :D.

I live in CA so I can basically wear dresses most of the time. At other times, I'll go with tights and a sweater, and just do the liner on the seam of the crotch.

So yeah I'm now braless and pantiless and just don't care. My wardrobe has become 100x more comfortable, and after years of uncomfortable pushup bras and pantylines (and yeast infections)... I'm a lot happier in my skin.

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world

Hope you don't sit on any public benches when in short skirts, if you think a yeast infection is bad, imagine what could be thriving there :/ yeeeesh

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

I wish, my height/short-ish legs make that very hard/near impossible for me to pull off unless I'm wearing a longer skirt as my dresses are far too short for that. The slightest bend or anything would reveal far more then I'm willingly to publicly show >_<

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Hope you don't sit on any public benches when in short skirts, if you think a yeast infection is bad, imagine what could be thriving there :/ yeeeesh

Hahaha no. When I sit down my skirt covers my bottom! If I was wearing something that short I'd wear underwear.

I wish, my height/short-ish legs make that very hard/near impossible for me to pull off unless I'm wearing a longer skirt as my dresses are far too short for that. The slightest bend or anything would reveal far more then I'm willingly to publicly show >_<

It can be hard. I'm 5'6" and 107 pounds so most of my dresses are XS/0-- which, as you can imagine, makes a lot of things much shorter on me than I'd like.

I am very mindful of bending over.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Pet Ah putting a liner on the seam! That makes a lot of sense actually. Enjoy your full commando and thanks for answering the pants question :)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
It can be hard. I'm 5'6" and 107 pounds so most of my dresses are XS/0-- which, as you can imagine, makes a lot of things much shorter on me than I'd like.

I am very mindful of bending over.

Yeah I bet. I'm 5'8 and a size 8 for the most part but I need petite sizes so that just makes it all the more annoying. I have the legs of a 5'0 woman bleh.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Include - I hardly wear jeans anymore, and when I do I put a liner on the crotch :D.

I live in CA so I can basically wear dresses most of the time. At other times, I'll go with tights and a sweater, and just do the liner on the seam of the crotch.

So yeah I'm now braless and pantiless and just don't care. My wardrobe has become 100x more comfortable, and after years of uncomfortable pushup bras and pantylines (and yeast infections)... I'm a lot happier in my skin.
I always wondered how women went commando and I never considered this. I'm going to mention this to my wife.

Anyway, Hi REgals! I was Brian Griffin before but a new beginning was the perfect time for a new name and stuff. Good to see y'all made jump.

EDIT: Removed some personal stuff

Last edited:

Aiustis

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cybertronic Purgatory

I am usually really active so I use the bra but thant's all.

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Studge - make sure the liners aren't scented! Those can cause itchiness and irritation. Also, the liners make it harder to "breath" down there, so change them out frequently. If it's itchy there could also be environmental factors. Maybe not a full grown yeast infection, but perhaps irritation.. in that case a longer skirt and commando is fine.

Also, welcome! (and also, tell your wife to join us :D!)

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I'll pass that on. I'd LOVE it if she joined up here. She was pretty active on Goodreads for a while but then Amazon bought it and changed a bunch of shit so there was an exodus of prominent people. She doesn't play games but REgal as well as ParentEra and whatever the book thread is called (there has to be one already right?) would likely interest her. She's not super social so it's a long shot but I'll try my best.

OP
OP
weemadarthur

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Book thread every month is called What are You Reading, unless the format changes a bit.

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Thanks! I'll pass that on. I'd LOVE it if she joined up here. She was pretty active on Goodreads for a while but then Amazon bought it and changed a bunch of shit so there was an exodus of prominent people. She doesn't play games but REgal as well as ParentEra and whatever the book thread is called (there has to be one already right?) would likely interest her. She's not super social so it's a long shot but I'll try my best.

We also have a skincare thread, I'm considering maybe a makeup and yoga (not as one) thread, and tons of traditionally "feminine things" threads. If she likes cooking, there's a cooking thread, an investment thread... someone should make a gardening thread.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
With the exception of the indie dev thread, I never even visit gaming side. There's plenty here for your wife to see and do :)

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
The reading community here isn't huge but it's big and diverse enough that I'm sure she'll find some good recommendations or discussions. And it's always nice to have someone else to recommend stuff. :)

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
We also have a skincare thread, I'm considering maybe a makeup and yoga (not as one) thread, and tons of traditionally "feminine things" threads. If she likes cooking, there's a cooking thread, an investment thread... someone should make a gardening thread.

I would love a makeup thread! I'm bad at it and have no tips, but it would be great to see other people's recommendations and advice.

I was thinking about making a thread about rare animals/cool animal facts. Studge I'm sure your wife would find plenty of cool threads to participate in!

Yeah, robbed of seeing a murderer. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This slander. :(

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a haircare thread or one in the works? I take decent care of my hair and it's always clean and neat but I feel I should be doing far more for it then I am especially since I've started dying it and it's pretty flat and lifeless.

Last edited:

Ana

⛧ Vampire ⛧
Oct 24, 2017
I think a women's fashion thread would be nice if people would be active enough in it. I was sort of "chosen" to make one before, but never got around to it. Now in my role on this forum I'm just too busy to make a thread like that lol.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
I would love a makeup thread! I'm bad at it and have no tips, but it would be great to see other people's recommendations and advice.

I was thinking about making a thread about rare animals/cool animal facts. Studge I'm sure your wife would find plenty of cool threads to participate in!
Yeah, it's seeming that way. She's all about Lush and sometimes Sephora when there's a good deal going so add a makeup thread to the list of her potential interests. Damn, just realized though that if she does join, she probably won't appreciate the personal nature of the topic I first talked about regarding her. I'm much more open to discussing such things with other people than she is and I sometimes forget that. Hmmmm, might have some post editing to do...

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I think a women's fashion thread would be nice if people would be active enough in it. I was sort of "chosen" to make one before, but never got around to it. Now in my role on this forum I'm just too busy to make a thread like that lol.
I remember discussing that haha. funny thing is I'm actually finally buying the new clothes that I was planning to back when I requested that thread

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
NcxWOJ4.jpg

I went out to get a zombie frap thanks to you WaffleTaco . It was okay; couldn't taste the apple pie flavor but on a hot day it's a nice drink.

Yeah, it's seeming that way. She's all about Lush and sometimes Sephora when there's a good deal going so add a makeup thread to the list of her potential interests. Damn, just realized though that if she does join, she probably won't appreciate the personal nature of the topic I first talked about regarding her. I'm much more open to discussing such things with other people than she is and I sometimes forget that. Hmmmm, might have some post editing to do...

I was a Sephora inside VIB plus or whatever the highest level was, for years. Does your wife like subscription boxes. Please say yes.

I remember discussing that haha. funny thing is I'm actually finally buying the new clothes that I was planning to back when I requested that thread

You should make it!

I'd also really like a Subscription Box Thread now, come to think of it. I know we have my subscription addiction and other nice sites, but I'm always skeptical when it's so big. Any chicks here do subscription boxes that would like to review theirs? If so, let me know :D

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Me too! I actually don't wear any make up- I've been wanting to try and do like a simple, professional look but I have zero idea where to start. It just seems so overwhelming.

I wanted to try that zombie frap this weekend, but it's gotten really chilly here recently and I think I'd rather a hot chocolate if I stop at Starbucks. lol

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have been impatiently waiting for this thread. :)

In the meantime, I have fallen down the BeautyTube rabbit hole... I had no idea makeup was as quality as it is now. BeautyTube convinced me to splurge on some higher end stuff and I find it nice to wear makeup now, which I had never before experienced in my life.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I want to press a button and instantly be made up. I know with practice you get faster but the time it takes makes me just practice less. :P

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Trying to do eye makeup when you can't see shit without your glasses on.. is hard. I envy people who can draw nice neat lines.

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I have a makeup product that will save many people's lives.

MACQUEEN Waterproof Gel Eyeliner. I use these as both eyeshadow AND eyeliner.

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Me too! I actually don't wear any make up- I've been wanting to try and do like a simple, professional look but I have zero idea where to start. It just seems so overwhelming.

I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me.

So, I went from wearing no makeup a month ago to wearing a full face of makeup most days. I don't know if anyone would find this helpful but this was my journey...

I found a few beauty vloggers on YouTube that I liked, that had skintones similar to mine, and that was great for helping me figure out what look I wanted without spending a lot of money.

Then I went in to my local beauty store (Ulta) and I asked the employee that was doing makeup to help me find a foundation match, and they helped me with general makeup tips and keeping it in budget. I found that doing these two things have helped me find makeup I like, that doesn't wreck my skin, without spending more than I can afford buying makeup that wouldn't "work" for the look I like.

So that is what I did, and it's worked out pretty well for me so far.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
I was a Sephora inside VIB plus or whatever the highest level was, for years. Does your wife like subscription boxes. Please say yes.
I just highlighted this with intent to copy-paste after snipping the rest of the post but was then given the option to just right-click for reply... The sorcery of this forum is great!

To your question, I don't know, it's never something either of us has ever tried. She was or maybe still is a VIB of come level. Soooo maybe?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
All this talk about Ulta beauty and now I'm excited for the one being built in the new shopping mall they are building in my city. There are currently in the hiring stage so hopefully it's not too much longer. I shall save up my pennies in the meantime!

I'm pretty minimalist in my makeup usage, outside of formal/special events I just use a primer and some foundation afterwards and that helps mask/lighten my slight dark circles under my eyes and give me an all around even complexion. Then one of my various lip glosses whatever color I'm feeling that day. On the rare occasion maybe a little blush but I don't bother with doing anything for my eyes.

Last edited:

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
I never was one for makeup. The few times I wore a good amount of it (high school prom, professional photos, etc) I had my mom or a friend do it for me.

If I ever wear any it's usually just foundation. I'm really too lazy to do my eyes or lips. Hell, I barely give myself enough time in the morning to brush my hair and teeth hahaha

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am glad you thought it was at least okay Pet =)

Edit: Also . . . I got Pumpkin Spice Body Wash and Body Crème from Bath and Body Works . . . I have a problem with the Spice and I Don't Care!!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I'm amazed that people can sleep in their bras! Even putting a shirt to sleep in the winter feels kind of constricting to me. I used to really resent even wearing a bra to work, but now it's not so bad. It turned out I had my size totally wrong for like ten years.

A makeup thread would be cool. I usually only wear a bit of concealer and eyeliner, maybe some tarte blush. I have some nice eyeshadow palettes, but I have no clue how to use them.

futurememory

Oct 27, 2017
Hi REgals! Love the thread name.

I was a lurker on the other site, was always happy that it seems to be an inclusive place for women, but this is even better.

I would LOVE a makeup thread. I have absolutely zero idea what to do with my face that way. I just wear eyeliner, concealer under the eyes (genetic dark circles ugh), some blush, and lipstick. I love playing with lip colors! All of the foundation (never worn it) and eyeshadow stuff freaks me out. It gets complicated!!

I would not be one to make this, but I'd love a nail art thread, too! I always feel naked unless I have some polish on. Essie is my life. And a perfume/scent thread, I love me some indie perfumeries.