• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I wish I could go braless. That underboob sweat is too much for me. I wear sports bras at home though because fuck being trapped in underwire all day and also all night (well I mean, I take it off to sleep lol). I miss having AC!!! Damn you, Europe :'(

Edit: oh no, talking about boob sweat and I'm the top of the page. The shame...

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
Damn, I wish I could go braless. That underboob sweat is too much for me. I wear sports bras at home though because fuck being trapped in underwire all day and also all night (well I mean, I take it off to sleep lol). I miss having AC!!! Damn you, Europe :'(

Edit: oh no, talking about boob sweat and I'm the top of the page. The shame...
Lol you're the hero LadyEra deserves :p

If it makes you feel any better I killed an iphone with my boob sweat once

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I'll admit at work for the most part I'm braless. I'm inside a little box no one comes in unless its shift change. I wear a cami underneath so I dont jiggle too much and my work shirt is so baggy its easy to hide.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit at work for the most part I'm braless. I'm inside a little box no one comes in unless its shift change. I wear a cami underneath so I dont jiggle too much and my work shirt is so baggy its easy to hide.
This is what I do. I'm braless 100% now, wear a white cotton cami underneath for coverage.

It also helps that I'm a B cup at best.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
This is what I do. I'm braless 100% now, wear a white cotton cami underneath for coverage.

It also helps that I'm a B cup at best.

I'm definitely not a B cup. Another reason why I started going braless was because it was getting harder to find bras that fit everything. I come from a family of big women I need my coverage and finally said screw it spent 65 dollars on bras at Torrid. They fit perfectly and they're pretty.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely not a B cup. Another reason why I started going braless was because it was getting harder to find bras that fit everything. I come from a family of big women I need my coverage and finally said screw it spent 65 dollars on bras at Torrid. They fit perfectly and they're pretty.
My boobs are definitely smaller than average for my family. Hell, I'd say most of the women in my family- on both sides- have sizable breasts. Most women in my family are pretty petite but with decent sized to large breasts. I got the petite part but not the breasts, though many of them are also obese (including my mom), so maybe it's not an entirely fair comparison to them. Mine even used to be smaller, but I think taking the Pill starting around 18 helped them fill out at least a bit. Hit a bit of a growth spurt then.

Honestly, with how little I need to worry about them, I consider myself pretty lucky. I know more than one woman who has had to get a breast reduction to relieve themselves of severe back pain from them. I don't need to worry about that. But they also aren't so small that they are invisible, either.

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
I had a habit of using my phone to listen to music while I cleaned and did housework or worked out. It being a hot SoCal day I was cleaning in gym shorts and a sports bra. Shorts has no pockets so I tucked my phone into my bra on the side. After hours of cleaning I pull out my phone to text someone and notice this streak down the screen. Turns out my boob sweat got underneath the screen and made this permanent big streak of discoloration :(

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I had a habit of using my phone to listen to music while I cleaned and did housework or worked out. It being a hot SoCal day I was cleaning in gym shorts and a sports bra. Shorts has no pockets so I tucked my phone into my bra on the side. After hours of cleaning I pull out my phone to text someone and notice this streak down the screen. Turns out my boob sweat got underneath the screen and made this permanent big streak of discoloration :(
blinkingguymeme.gif

That's... impressive in a way lol. But sorry about your phone!

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017

Lmaaaao this is why I stopped putting my phone in my sports bra. The second I pulled my phone out the first time I worked out with it there, I saw that the screen was all wet and I figured I should find another solution. Haha.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this happened to my friend as well! So now I am very paranoid about having my phone in my bra when I'm cleaning up or something lol... I mostly don't put it in there anymore, but sometimes you just have to.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
whoever made this is sitting on a billion dollar invention

jw94Usz.jpg

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
My keys fit in my jeans pockets, but the pockets are so tiny that it's actually uncomfortable when you sit, I often feel the keys digging into my flesh. >_< If I try to put my phone in, I can squeeze it halfway through, barely even that.

I don't care if they're considered laugh-worthy, I want cargo pants. But I can't find decent women's cargo pants anywhere around here.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to go without a bra more often, but I'd have to find some kind of pasties solution. I don't need support, I need to hide the nips. I've heard of people using bandaids so they don't show through clothes, but adhesives give me rashes. As for camisoles, I don't want another layer since I usually feel too warm already.

I was recently in the Philippines due to a family emergency, and I bought a couple of 100% cotton dresses in work-appropriate styles. They actually have pockets in which I can actually fit a lot - phone, wallet, keys (the skirt hides it well so I don't even look lumpy!). It's awesome and I'm wearing them way too much. I wish I'd thought to buy more, but my mind was on other things.

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
I'd love to go without a bra more often, but I'd have to find some kind of pasties solution. I don't need support, I need to hide the nips. I've heard of people using bandaids so they don't show through clothes, but adhesives give me rashes. As for camisoles, I don't want another layer since I usually feel too warm already.

I was recently in the Philippines due to a family emergency, and I bought a couple of 100% cotton dresses in work-appropriate styles. They actually have pockets in which I can actually fit a lot - phone, wallet, keys (the skirt hides it well so I don't even look lumpy!). It's awesome and I'm wearing them way too much. I wish I'd thought to buy more, but my mind was on other things.

Same problem; and it's why I often wear padded bras. My nips are pretty fucking puffy half the time and they definitely show w/o bra. I would LOVE to find some dresses with pockets. Long ago I had a skirt with them and it was magic. I hate being the one girl in my group that carries a purse so I get saddled with everyone's phones and keys and junk. I feel like I'm the pack mule of the party >_<

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Same problem; and it's why I often wear padded bras. My nips are pretty fucking puffy half the time and they definitely show w/o bra. I would LOVE to find some dresses with pockets. Long ago I had a skirt with them and it was magic. I hate being the one girl in my group that carries a purse so I get saddled with everyone's phones and keys and junk. I feel like I'm the pack mule of the party >_<
My solution is to carry a small purse so I can only fit my own stuff in it >:)

Oct 27, 2017

Yup. I'd rather not have thick padding in a bra, but there needs to be something at least so I'm not high-beaming everyone. I've found it can be tough to find underthings with just enough lining. Either it's ultra-thin lace or fabric that don't hide a thing, or it's gonna be the bras that make me feel like I stole someone else's boobs and am wearing them as a trophy.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I have a medium sized shoulder bag I use all the time that still has quite a bit of room in it after my long wallet, cosmetics, hand lotion, pads and some other misc items. My mother usually brings a small satchel with money and some cards and her phone. She likes to use my bag for storage plenty if I happen to be out with her.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I don't carry a purse at all I keep my drivers license debit card and one credit card in my wallet/cell case. Small bottle of spray, small brush and some pads in the glovebox of my car.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I got a dress in summer that has pockets and its extremely comfy, you'd think they would be more common, but nope. I hate whoever invented the trend of women's clothes not having pockets!

I usually carry a purse or a bag with me, but I outright tell my friends I'm not going to carry their stuff for them.

Witch

Jan 1, 2018
the moon
I realized too late in my purse-wearing life that big bags are not right for me. I like how practical they are, but I'm a tiny person and they make me appear even tinier. I was so dumb for having spent so much money on expensive bags that I now have to give to my mother thanks to this late realization.

I recently spent lots of money on small bags. Can barely fit anything in there, but at least I don't look like my purse is swallowing me up.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I really need a smaller bag. Right now I have a large one that fits my books for classes and also my normal purse stuff, and it's my only bag. Also I end up being the pack mule for everyone when we go out, so that's... fun... I would LOVE to have functioning pockets on my stuff. Honestly, I'm so used to carrying around a million things because I've always had purses, but it would be so freeing to just be able to walk around with nothing hanging off me lol.

Oct 25, 2017
When I carry a purse, I've forced myself to use a small one. I used to stuff my bag with extraneous shit like a tablet, charger, backup charger, 3DS, books, comb, just way too much junk. I hardly used any of it besides my phone and wallet.

My boobs are definitely smaller than average for my family. Hell, I'd say most of the women in my family- on both sides- have sizable breasts. Most women in my family are pretty petite but with decent sized to large breasts. I got the petite part but not the breasts, though many of them are also obese (including my mom), so maybe it's not an entirely fair comparison to them. Mine even used to be smaller, but I think taking the Pill starting around 18 helped them fill out at least a bit. Hit a bit of a growth spurt then.

Honestly, with how little I need to worry about them, I consider myself pretty lucky. I know more than one woman who has had to get a breast reduction to relieve themselves of severe back pain from them. I don't need to worry about that. But they also aren't so small that they are invisible, either.
I know that feeling. I don't know where I got my boobs from when everyone else in my family is like a D-G. My mom said hers increased a lot after her pregnancy so that might happen to me. On the bright side, they're extremely jealous I can find cute bras anywhere and get them cheap. I'd probably get annoyed with big boobs anyway. I already hate dealing with the ones I have.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

(Hi, new to the thread)

Just wanted to chime in with the advice NOT to use Band-Aids for nips - I'm transitioning, so I'm in that awkward phase where the nips are noticeable but I'm barely ready for a sports bra, and I used Band-Aids for a while only to

(Trigger warning)

rip off some skin when removing them one day, leaving a scar

OUCH

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
(Hi, new to the thread)

Just wanted to chime in with the advice NOT to use Band-Aids for nips - I'm transitioning, so I'm in that awkward phase where the nips are noticeable but I'm barely ready for a sports bra, and I used Band-Aids for a while only to

(Trigger warning)

rip off some skin when removing them one day, leaving a scar

OUCH

Welcome! And that post made my nipples hurt lol.

SpookyLettuce

May 26, 2018
Hello everyone! What an awesome thread.

I realized too late in my purse-wearing life that big bags are not right for me. I like how practical they are, but I'm a tiny person and they make me appear even tinier. I was so dumb for having spent so much money on expensive bags that I now have to give to my mother thanks to this late realization.

I recently spent lots of money on small bags. Can barely fit anything in there, but at least I don't look like my purse is swallowing me up.

Same here, I have a pretty big Longchamp bag that my sister told me is way too big for my 5'4" body. So my mom got me a cute little purse that I really like, though it's pretty much stuffed once I've put in my phone and card case.

I'd love the convenience of carrying stuff around in my pockets, if pockets were ever big enough in any women's clothing. Can't wait until hoodie season so I can just stuff things into the kangaroo pocket in the front.

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
who knew bra pockets were so desired?

You are so obviously a man, lol.

IN OTHER NEWS,

I found out in another thread that apparently there are dicks everywhere in television now. I guess I missed this whole boat because I have seen nary a single dick since Spartacus.

Obviously I'm watching the wrong shows.

I asked said dick-watcher for a list, but never got a response.

I'm not particularly hot to see a bunch of (probably fake) wangs, but I'm all for equality and women have had their tits and bush out for ages, it's high time for some dicks as well.

Also I'm suspicious and fully suspect this is like the 0.2 seconds of flaccid penis that was in The Order: 1886.

Who wants to see just a flash of a sad dick? Seriously, why.

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
You are so obviously a man, lol.

IN OTHER NEWS,

I found out in another thread that apparently there are dicks everywhere in television now. I guess I missed this whole boat because I have seen nary a single dick since Spartacus.

Obviously I'm watching the wrong shows.

I asked said dick-watcher for a list, but never got a response.

I'm not particularly hot to see a bunch of (probably fake) wangs, but I'm all for equality and women have had their tits and bush out for ages, it's high time for some dicks as well.

Also I'm suspicious and fully suspect this is like the 0.2 seconds of flaccid penis that was in The Order: 1886.

Who wants to see just a flash of a sad dick? Seriously, why.
lol i'm official calling non erect dick sad dick now.

I also must be watching the wrong shows I've only seen dicks in movies (and they were obviously dildos)

Oct 27, 2017

Oh god. I really wouldn't even think to try it without a liberal dusting of talcum powder, because that sounds terrible!

As for dicks festooning tv shows, happy or sad? This is the first I've heard of it! I feel the need to request receipts on this; especially if they're boned up. I cannot imagine a scenario where there are boners in tv shows and people who are perfectly fine with naked ladies getting railed everywhere aren't like "Wait no, that's obscene because it makes me feel insecure and also I'm a sexist hypocrite!" I'm just really jaded though so I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to know where all these dicks are hiding on tv. There are tits and bushes everywhere, but hardly any dick. The last one I remember seeing was on Game of Thrones and that was just a floppy dick in a very unsexy context.

I've seen more dicks in games than in shows.

Witch

Jan 1, 2018
the moon
Same here, I have a pretty big Longchamp bag that my sister told me is way too big for my 5'4" body. So my mom got me a cute little purse that I really like, though it's pretty much stuffed once I've put in my phone and card case.
Finally someone who shares my pain!
this is like the 0.2 seconds of flaccid penis that was in The Order: 1886.
THAT HAPPENED? I mean, I haven't played it yet, but I'd never expect that.