• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://deadline.com/2019/07/regal-...et-subscription-program-cineworld-1202640441/

Here's what we know: There will be three tiers of pricing, which work out to $18, $21 and $24 per month, each granting access to unlimited tickets (really). While the monthly price of AMC Stubs A-List movie ticket subscription program varies by state, we hear that Regal's is based on theater location. Those purchasing a top-priced tier will have access to any Regal Cinema (i.e., from Valencia, CA to 42nd Street in NYC), while the lowest tier gets access to about half of the chain's national footprint. If someone purchased a subscription at a low tier and ventures to an out-of-network Regal in a higher tier (like a major city), there's apt to be a surcharge (not final, but around $2-$3) on a gratis ticket.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This will probably be the one for me since we don't have AMC in my region and Cinemark doesn't have an equivalent plan.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably bite- the only AMC within a 45 minute drive from me is a dine-in theater with tiny screens. The Regal is actually my most convenient theater- it's directly on the way home from work- but charges way more for tickets than the very nice Cinemark and -excellent- independent theater I have access to (seriously, the Independent theater charges like $17 for IMAX tickets while the regal charges $14 for movies at 6:00 PM on a Tuesday), and has way worse screens and concessions than either the indy or the Cinemark.

REALLY hope Cinemark creates a program though- their program of "all tickets are $9 and your food is 20% off" just can't compare to the Unlimited plans

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I have been really enjoying A-List, but this might see me switch. My local Regal theater is closer and has more screens. Almost half of the screens at the AMC I go to are Dine-In, which I almost never want to do. And I haven't been hugely impressed with Dolby Cinema at AMC so far.

JackBauer24

Oct 28, 2017
Thankfully this is happening. Only one AMC near me and Cinemark's subscription is lame as it only gives you 1 ticket for $9.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
This is the same info as that previous thread. Hasn't been officially announced yet, but should be soon.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Wish there was a AMC closer to where I live

While Regal is literally a mile away

Bleh at paying upfront for the whole year