• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I have a reputation to uphold, so you know this isn't happening.

SmartSelectGIF_2017-10-10-23-20-15.gif

OP
OP
Skiptastic

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I'm going to need more posts at the beginning...40 image limit to each post. That's brutal for how I make my OPs lol

I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board, I think...

But hey, at least the Plinkett stuff is up and running!

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one enjoying them as themselves, but don't care one bit about following their ongoing fictional narrative that starts and ends every Half in the Bag?

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Also this was honestly one of the best conclusions to a BotW ever. Mike choosing Dull Blade and everyone's reaction was magical.

Am I the only one enjoying them as themselves, but don't care one bit about following their ongoing fictional narrative that starts and ends every Half in the Bag?

They can get pretty bad, while sometimes being a bit funny. HitB at this point feels kind of like an afterthought for them I think, kind of like Plinkett, their other content BotW, WotW, Re:View and to an extent Nerd Crew are all much better and the first three all generally focus on things they're passionate about, even if they often involve terrible films, which is way more entertaining.

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX

I for one enjoy the meta-narrative! I'll watch HITB episodes for movies I have no interest in just to get the little nuggets of stupid plot development.

I hope the wedding takes place during the The Last Jedi episode!

Oct 25, 2017
Thoughts and prayers... So they watch Bojack Horseman, huh?

#HarveyWeinstein

In this BotW the guys get:

W A S T E D

You know it's bad when even Josh, plot-man extraordinaire, is no longer on the ground. Don't do drunk, kids!

Last edited:

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Did anyone notice the Nude TaiChi VHS by Rich when he was talking about Hack-O-Lantern?

Bakunin

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
this latest episode was a disaster
i lost completely by the time Mike voted for Vampire Assassin

this is the best of the worst of best of the worst halloween episodes

RivalCycle

Oct 25, 2017
This is getting in the way of me doing assignments for the end of the semester....But I really want to see jack be completely fucking smashed at the end of the episode. so its worth it i suppose.

OP
OP
Skiptastic

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
*sigh* why the fuck am i back here. LOL.

No joke, if you want the coding to my Pre Rec post in the RLM thread from the other place, I'd be happy to share it with you so you can start the official Pre Rec |OT|. I'd even be willing to tell you how I make it! But you'll want to save some posts after the OP because of the 40 image limit...

Just let me know!

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No joke, if you want the coding to my Pre Rec post in the RLM thread from the other place, I'd be happy to share it with you so you can start the official Pre Rec |OT|. I'd even be willing to tell you how I make it! But you'll want to save some posts after the OP because of the 40 image limit...

Just let me know!
That's a very kind offer.

But i'm not going to make a Pre-Rec thread. as the one in the other place didn't get much interest.

Though if you'd like me not to post links to the streams from now on, i'm ok with that.