• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
My cinema experience only added to it. There were only 3 people in the cinema. Myself, a woman a couple rows back, and this one guy who sat two seats to my left. During the entire film, the guy kept kept swearing under his breath and hitting himself. The cinema also blasted the heat like crazy every 10 minutes to uncomfortable levels, then had a cool blast to offset it.
That sound like a unique and wonderful experience.

I watched in an huge, elaborately decorated Victorian hall with a massive organ behind the projection screen. It was r a d

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome.

Hoping they talk about it at some point. It's probably the most surprisingly excellent movie I've seen this year.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Ready or Not seems pretty neat. Will have to check it out if it ever hits any of our streaming services.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
No Thanksgiving BotW?
If I actually subscribed to these hack frauds pateron instead of free loading off of everyone who does I would demand a refund.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Seriously. It is INSANE.

Yep, I got jumped down for pointing out a difference between the manga and anime in the newest season of My Hero Academia, with everyone saying "what if they show that scene next episode?". To which I said 1) the scene I'm talking about happened in this episode, and it was in a different location from the manga and 2) the scene they were talking about was a different scene all together, so the spoiler culture zealtos were actually spoiling people themselves.

Spoiler culture is the worst

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
"Fucking JJ Abrams, the absolute fucking HACK, all he does it put fanservice in these shitty movies. fucking asshole is ruining Star Wars."

hey there's an ewok in the new star wars

"OH MY FUCK I'M ON A CONTENT BLACKOUT WHY WOULD YOU POST BLATANT SPOILERS IN THE TITLE LIKE THAT FUCK THIS THE MOVIE IS RUINED"

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
God, I wish Star Wars would just fuck off.

Hear hear, it's time for Star Trek to sh...

lede-star-trek-1300x975.jpg

...shit.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There's not a big difference in my mind from reading spoilers vs endlessly speculating on a movie. like you're doing the same shit to your brain. fandoms are dumb. just hate everything like a normal person

Hear hear, it's time for Star Trek to sh...

lede-star-trek-1300x975.jpg

...shit.

don't worry the expanse S4 is coming December 13th. don't need any dumb star trek shows anymore

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
There's not a big difference in my mind from reading spoilers vs endlessly speculating on a movie. like you're doing the same shit to your brain. fandoms are dumb. just hate everything like a normal person

don't worry the expanse S4 is coming December 13th. don't need any dumb star trek shows anymore

Yeah I'll take The Expanse and The Orville over Discovery any day. We'll see how Picard goes but I'm not super optimistic at this point.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
all that thread taught me was that spoiler culture is insane
Even though the big trailer for the movie showed the wrecked Death Star, and even though the Death Star was destroyed at Endor, and even though we're well aware that ewoks live on Endor, the fact that the next Star Wars movie has ewoks in it is a major spoiler.

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Even though the big trailer for the movie showed the wrecked Death Star, and even though the Death Star was destroyed at Endor, and even though we're well aware that ewoks live on Endor, the fact that the next Star Wars movie has ewoks in it is a major spoiler.

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

That doesn't mean that the appearance of a particular character with the actor reprising the role was a given. It would have been easy and courteous for the thread title to have applied some more obfuscation.

The negative reaction given the relative weight (or "obviousness") of that particular spoiler is one thing, but the insensitivity to those wanting total blackouts is another.

On a more on topic topic, didn't Mike predict the return of Ewoks in their Episode 9 prediction video? Has been a while since I watched it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
If you were wanting total blackouts, it's generally advised not to go on Etc on here where there is a Star Wars thread made every single day.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you were wanting total blackouts, it's generally advised not to go on Etc on here where there is a Star Wars thread made every single day.
way more than that lol. the pro-bono marketing work here is nuts. literally topics saying shit like "remember to go buy the comics and the novels after you see the new one!"

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pretty sure that was a joke.
i'm positive it's not considering the OP seems to post almost exclusively about star wars and doesn't show any hints that they're kidding, but the fact that one might not be able to tell the difference speaks volumes on its own

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
i'm positive it's not considering the OP seems to post almost exclusively about star wars and doesn't show any hints that they're kidding, but the fact that one might not be able to tell the difference speaks volumes on its own

Yeah it's hard to tell when people are shilling because they're a good brainwashed fan, or sarcastically shilling

Make sure you guys support the patreon and like, share, subscribe, and ring the bell, and buy rlm merchandise on the official rlm website.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what their thoughts on knives out will be. I am seeing many wanna be reviewers say "the movie is less clever than it thinks it is" which sounds like a line they could say when trying to dismiss a film, but they've also made fun of folks who focus on the wrong aspect of a film and could very well have jay or someone say "it wasn't about that, it was about the characters".

I hope that the movie was so fun that at worst all they say is a joke about how Rian Johnson getting out of star wars is the best thing to happen for him and star wars. Even though they've stated multiple times they don't even hate the film that much lmao.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
God, I wish Star Wars would just fuck off.

I had to put 10+ Star Wars threads in Off Topic on ignore just today alone. Most days it's probably 5 or so. Shit is insufferable. And it's only gonna get worse as we approasch the release of the new one.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the new movie and am even going to the midnight screening of it on the Thursday. But boy am I sick of the obsession with it. People need to broaden their goddamn viewing habits. That goes for Disney/Comic book stuff in general.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I had to put 10+ Star Wars threads in Off Topic on ignore just today alone. Most days it's probably 5 or so. Shit is insufferable. And it's only gonna get worse as we approasch the release of the new one.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the new movie and am even going to the midnight screening of it on the Thursday. But boy am I sick of the obsession with it. People need to broaden their goddamn viewing habits. That goes for Disney/Comic book stuff in general.
People being excited for Star Wars/comic book stuff doesn't mean that's all they watch or even what they primarily watch. Why do posters always make that assumption on this forum?

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
There are countless people on here who do nothing but post in those types of threads. I know this because I always mosey through someone's post history before putting them on ignore.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
If evil Ewoks happen I will believe that Mike conned himself into a screenwriter job at Hollywood like Maybe in Arrested Development.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not going to lie it's taking all my willpower not to make a "What's the stupidest recent Star Wars thread?" thread complete with poll.
I posted in the Tatooine thread multiple times someone send help