• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Man, I've seen the Zodiac movie, but I must have forgotten about it. Was eating while watching this RLM video, and that clip just completely made me lose my appetite. First time that's ever happened.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fun fact: according to Robert Downey Jr. in the commentary track, Fred Durst was cut out of Zodiac. i fucking lost my mind when i heard that and thought he might be fucking around, but it turns out Fincher was somewhat of a mentor to Durst.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Is it actually good or is it Weird Jay Movie good?
Nah, it's legit good. But I'm kinda impressed at how overly simple it is. Moments where you'd get suspenseful music and quick shaky cam cuts in a Hollywood movie are done with the most straightforward direction possible.

Thinking about it in bed now is really freaking me out, when I think about what if I was in the same situation as some of these characters.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, it's legit good. But I'm kinda impressed at how overly simple it is. Moments where you'd get suspenseful music and quick shaky cam cuts in a Hollywood movie are done with the most straightforward direction possible.

Thinking about it in bed now is really freaking me out, when I think about what if I was in the same situation as some of these characters.

Great to hear. Looking foreward to checking it out. Really glad they started this as it's always great to get recommendations on those hidden gems.

...I like weird Jay-type movies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think Jay's the most adept movie critic of the RLM crew because he was able to make me see at least some artistic value in that dreck, even though I would absolutely never be caught dead watching it.
Mostly my tastes tend to fall in line with Jay's, but even then the movies he likes are sometimes too "edgy weirdo" for me. That said, yeah, I'm glad he's there to cape for that side of filmmaking.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
they have been a roll with the BotW. Especially since we're getting the Culkin Christmas in 2 weeks or whatever. It's been what 5 in 3 months? That's impressive.

edit: oh Culkin is in this one.

gagewood

Oct 25, 2017
At last The Incredible Culk makes his much anticipated BotW appearance - looking forward to watching later tonight or tomorrow.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
3VasYD4.gif

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So this month we actually will get 3 Best of the Worst episodes with the Christmas episode yet to come; very cool.