• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Unable to embed the video, but it's absolute incredible.

DuP9XCr.gif

jdJ5RWC.gif

VBK65rR.gif

Last edited:

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that is really well done.

To note for those not reading the reddit post, the menus themselves were done in Premiere as the creator wanted a polished promo video.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This is just an Overwatch mod with the camera turned on it's side right?

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Why Blizzard hasn't done more with this IP yet boggles the mind. This kind of thing would sell like mad.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I really don't know why Blizzard doesn't make a Smash Clone, people are dying for a Smash game with proper online & ranking.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Played this a while ago. While it's neat in concept actually playing it is a chore. Instead of using 'traditional' platformer controls it still controls like Overwatch where up is forward and down is backward. Which, duh of course it would but still. It'd be amazing if you could fix it without having to go through the trouble of remapping your controls for the whole game.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Played this a while ago. While it's neat in concept actually playing it is a chore. Instead of using 'traditional' platformer controls it still controls like Overwatch where up is forward and down is backward. Which, duh of course it would but still. It'd be amazing if you could fix it without having to go through the trouble of remapping your controls for the whole game.

Was this when the Workshop was still on PTR? if so, I did too and that was a different version made by someone else(I think?).

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the workshop stuff is amazing but looks better than it plays.

It's pretty novel playing Uno in overwatch though lmao

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
No this was like last week? I played it on Xbox so it was definitely out of PTR

Oh well, either way this looks different from the one I played.

The early version I played wouldn't even let you around around, didn't have any shields, double jump or SMB mechanics. It was basically just 2D Busan.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
I might buy Overwatch just to play the Workshop stuff. I love modded game modes in multiplayer games. Just gotta wait for it to be on sale.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Whoa, I have 400+ hours in Overwatch, yet I didn't know it had a workshop like this. Granted I haven't really played since last year much. Gonna check this stuff out.