• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Thought to share this for some good discussion on what might/might not happen in Episode IX:

TL:DW:
We either get a 'fan pleasing' ending with Kylo Ren/FO/Sith with the Emperor's ghost vs. Rey/Resistance/Jedi with Luke's ghost (as a Gandalf-like 'Luke the Light' being) or J.J. Abrams says "fuck it" and makes it into a time travel plot in a similar vein to a certain recent big movie.

Also there will be an Ewok Death Cult.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
As soon as Mike starting going into the time travel plot points, I immediately thought how stupidly eerie I feel like it could enter that realm.

Obviously, I doubt JJabrams would ever really go full "fuck it" knowing his body of work, but wow.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we please not give a platform to these sexist losers?

Rich Evans attacked the women's march in DC and said the women at it need to just let Trump do his job.

Their Captain Marvel review was full of anti-SJW bullshit dog whistles.

There is a reason no women go on their show anymore. They showed their true colors enough times.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I used to like these guys until they decided to go balls-deep into pandering to the worst parts of online fandom around the time Ghostbusters 2016 came out.

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I used to like these guys until they decided to go balls-deep into pandering to the worst parts of online fandom around the time Ghostbusters 2016 came out.
Damn, I totally forgot about their Ghostbusters review which was also filled with anti-SJW dog whistles just like their Captain Marvel review.

Rich Evans attacking the women's march and feminists was my moment of "why the hell does ANY self respecting person put up with these sexist losers?"

Red Letter Media panders to the typical red pill alt-right angry highly online straight white male. And you have to have your head buried in the sand at this point to not see their endless dog whistles pushing anti-SJW and anti-feminist views.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"There's gonna be time travel" isn't very good discussion, particularly coming from these assholes.

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
There is already a discussion in the OT, and all you're going to get here is what you see above.

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Who cares what these bigots have to say.

Good point. They don't show their racist views nearly as much as their sexist ones but they have dipped into those waters. Rich Evans is just more blatant in his hatred of feminism and women empowerment.

At this point if you still watch their videos you ever have your head buried in the sand to avoid their toxic social politics or you just don't give a shit that they look down on groups of people different than themselves.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I totally forgot about their Ghostbusters review which was also filled with anti-SJW dog whistles just like their Captain Marvel review.

Rich Evans attacking the women's march and feminists was my moment of "why the hell does ANY self respecting person put up with these sexist losers?"

Red Letter Media panders to the typical red pill alt-right angry highly online straight white male. And you have to have your head buried in the sand at this point to not see their endless dog whistles pushing anti-SJW and anti-feminist views.

In addition to their Ghostbusters review they also ruined the previously funny Scientist Man character by releasing a video "debunking" the idea that there had been any sexist outrage against Ghostbusters to begin with and even claiming that Sony engineered the entire controversy themselves.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that I've ever watched one of their videos. They have very punchable faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.