• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you double dipping?

• Yes

Votes: 521 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 365 28.3%
  • This is my first time playing the game

Votes: 405 31.4%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2019
source.gif

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
I've waited this long for it to come out on PC and now that it's here I don't want to wait another month for Steam release!

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ugh this decrypt gonna take at least 10 mins it looks like.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Christ, this decryption is going slower than the fucking download was for me, shouldn't have fucking preloaded

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Oh man, It's 12am here, I'm going to launch it check performance and go to sleep. No work tomorrow tho :)
I slept for about 4 hours last night, woke up with my wife at 5am while she gets ready for work, and I don't have anything to do until 3:30pm lol. I'm just stupid tired.
Ah makes sense. :D

My game is decrypting now. I hope it doesn't take as stupid long as steam does for this or else I would've been better off just waiting until now to download it with my internet speed.

Guffers

Nov 1, 2017
I stayed up until midnight after all. Now I'm watching it decrypt on my stand HDD. Woe is me.

Hooks

Oct 27, 2017
Ah makes sense. :D

My game is decrypting now. I hope it doesn't take as stupid long as steam does for this or else I would've been better off just waiting until now to download it with my internet speed.
Yeah I remember unpacking the Witcher 3 took over 2 hours for me, I could have downloaded it at least twice.

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
As an FYI - no day one video here. I am getting the game the same time as all of you.

Sad of course, but hey, we cannot have everything in life!

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
It's fucking taking longer to decrypt than it was to download.

Maybe I should reinstall to a SSD.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
It's decrypting but at least it seems faster than steam decrypting does. Not too bad. On steam releases I usually just don't preload. I am on an SSD though.