• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
giphy.gif

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Wait, these are single-player additions? I didn't realize there were any of these. New guns? New missions?? :O

(Does the PC version of the game still have the major issues with loadouts not sticking?)

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So is the photo mode basically a timed exclusive? lol

Still happy that we're getting one though

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
So this added content exclusive to the PC version or is it multiplayer content brought over to the single player?

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the To The Ends of the Earth mission?

Also more gang hideouts in New Austin and more weapons will get me to boot up again and at least check it out.

GreyFox

Oct 28, 2017
I guess you have to start a new playthrough for actually getting access to the new story stuff? Or is it available post game, too?

OP
OP
giancarlo123x

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess you have to start a new playthrough for actually getting access to the new story stuff? Or is it available post game, too?
I wouldn't see why a new game would be needed, the story mission is a stranger mission. (I hope I'm right because I don't think I can do the beginning section ever again)

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I might replay the whole game just because of this. The only thing I didn't like about this photo mode is that you don't have the option to remove the camera vignette (or I didn't find it yet)

A Panorama Test running on a OG PS4 (end game spoilers/characters)

nNF9LRC.png

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Nice... but why there is an huge a** semi-transparent square in the middle of the screen after 1.15 update? (PS4 Pro)

... only when you aim tho (actually when the aim dot is on screen), look at here:

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20191213231424.png

Photoshop modified version for better clarity:
Red-Dead-Redemption-2-20191213231424-MODIFIED.png

what the hell Rockstar, how can you fu** up like this... are they ever going to fix this at this point :/ ?