• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
For reference:
ealpwNq.jpg

ivan.k

Banned
Dec 30, 2017
Moscow
User Warned: Thread whining.
Please create OT fot this
I know I can just ignore everything etc but it's annoying to go to every thread to use ignore function

Last edited:

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for the RDR2 experience recreated when you fail a story mission for not doing it how the game wants you to.
Bonus points for a hand with the Rockstar Icon on it dragging you to do the mission exactly how they want.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why? the topic is click bait and spam.

This is not even a full fledge Dreams work, just a few seconds of humor or meme.
Wasting a row on the forum page listing like this is unwarranted.

Can the OP request the thread be closed?

Fuck this thread whining bullshit. It's a legitimate thing to post/share. Why you gotta be so uptight? This forum isn't parliament.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
The most accurate Dreams creation so far.

It's truly sad how advanced Rockstars games are, yet still archaic in networking.

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck this thread whining bullshit. It's a legitimate thing to post/share. Why you gotta be so uptight? This forum isn't parliament.

Because I expected a Dream's effort/work on similar lines as Fallout 4, surely my expectations were over the top.

Edit: Since Dream's is a much more easier and/or approachable tool to generate these kind of content, wouldn't there be a rather large posting of similar works?
Edit 2: I apologize, I will start to ignore all these threads instead (its much easier) and only check the Dream's OT.

OP
OP
Oct 27, 2017

This is not even a full fledge Dreams work, just a few seconds of humor or meme.

If moderators feel like they need to close then they can, I just thought it was funny to share.

Feb 16, 2020
Dreams might be the perfect place for meme games. Short, to the point punchlines would do well, without having to be stretched to bloated sizes.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Well, this seems to accurately represent my experience with RDO, so props to the creator.

Now do GTAO where you are stuck in the sky for 10+ minutes, until something actually happens.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Got me so gooooood

lmaoooo

the spiritual essence of NoFunAllowed.meme

Also, I don't think its click bait or spam when its an accurate representation of a game. /shrug

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
A perfect GTAO one should be having a camp fire stuck in you while your health slowly drains away (add that animation loop freezing you for extra points)

it is also why you shouldn't ever play gtao on pc

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, admittedly I was gearing up to write something dumb and snarky like "I guess we're getting a topic for every x game made in Dreams," but I now have the biggest grin on my face. It's been a week.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Oh god, I stumbled upon this last night playing Dreams. It's actually kind of cool what the cowboy they make can do, but it "disconnects" like every 3 seconds, I was crying.