• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 20433

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We have a similar deal here in Norway. Already have the game for ps4 but thinking about buying it again for the Xbox. What's wrong with me?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
i should state that there was a price drop for red dead redemption 2 in a local store here as well. in a rough translation to dollars it is 50$ now but it was 75$ on launch.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
YMMV, but PrimeNow also has a $10 off coupon for orders of $35 or more. $29.99+tax with free 2-hour delivery if it's available in your area.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
The irony is is that it's the same "usual suspects" that reply and cry about any negative posts about RDR 2 in every thread.

Deleted member 49132

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Do you know no one is talking seriously?
Based on their post history I know for a fact some of them are deadass serious haha

Whether they try to claim sarcasm or not

How many Phantom hate threads got locked?

I think their overwhelming love for the game destroyed their ability to detect sarcasm to any degree.
I think your overwhelming hate + hate threads for the game destroyed your ability to claim sarcasm as a cover up for your drive by hate in this thread

Nice try tho

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Based on their post history I know for a fact some of them are deadass serious haha

Whether they try to claim sarcasm or not

How many Phantom hate threads got locked?
What in the world?
When did I make any hate thread one RDR2, lmao. I was rooting for it in the GOTY awards, and had it on my own ballot last year.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're overwhelming hate + hate threads for the game destroyed your ability to claim sarcasm as a cover up for your drive by hate in this thread

Nice try tho
I think you're pretty fucking high right now bro. I'm literally playing the game at this moment, and I have expressed my appreciation of a lot it does well like half a dozen times.
"Hate threads", ell oh fucking ell. One thread generally discussing why open world games don't do combat well, and naming four games, only one of them Red Dead, and the other criticizing Red Dead's mission design, which is a valid criticism (neither locked, ironically enough), and somehow I make "hate threads on the game." Get some fresh air and perspective, your binary world view is distorting your ability to see things.