• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a thing? I have a vivid image in my mind's eye of one of these, similar to watermelon grown into cuboids. Tried looking for examples of these to no avail, and wasn't sure whether this was something I imagined.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
rectangular-prism.png

+

002_grande.jpg

+

holding-yellow-corn-cob-black-background-male-hand-hold-ripe-corn-cob-black-background-organic-food-man-hand-122974773.jpg

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about? You're hysterical!

EDIT:
k8iceqtg40n51.jpg

?????

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
In terms of weird plants, I swear I've seen a plant that had the general structure of a brussel sprout plant but instead of sprouts it had the fractal cones of a romanesco broccoli. I can't find that as a real cultivar on the internet but then again that was on the experimental farm plot of a nearby university so maybe the students created it.

brussels-sprouts.jpg

product_thumb.php

The cones on the stems had the same helical layout as the sprouts you see there but there were larger cones along a main helix and the lines next to it were progressively smaller.

Things looked fucking alien.

Dec 30, 2020
In terms of weird plants, I swear I've seen a plant that had the general structure of a brussel sprout plant but instead of sprouts it had the fractal cones of a romanesco broccoli. I can't find that as a real cultivar on the internet but then again that was on the experimental farm plot of a nearby university so maybe the students created it.

brussels-sprouts.jpg

product_thumb.php

The cones on the stems had the same helical layout as the sprouts you see there but there were larger cones along a main helix and the lines next to it were progressively smaller.

Things looked fucking alien.
5rG9Ym.gif

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Can't find any cube corn, but here are some heart and star cucumbers

3392c56e2562ef61dacb3e80d46fc0a3.jpg