• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who are they?

• Thor 2:The Dark World

Votes: 128 53.3%
  • YES

Votes: 57 23.8%
  • Dumbell Dude

Votes: 55 22.9%

• Total voters

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
At first glance I thought the two in the middle were Speed and Wiccan but on closer inspection these are loafers I see the Ant-man helmet and purple Hawkeye facemask.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Now do this one
Bloodties1.jpg

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Without looking at the thread:

On the right might be antman because of those little antennas on the helmet.

On the left... maybe Hawkeye? Mostly because of the mask and I guess that weird blade he's holding could double as a bow

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Well one has a something that looks like a bow, the other one has an ant like helmet of some sort, so I'd say Hawkeye and Antman, but I had to decrypt that thing like it was some fucking antique painting of greek gods.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
This is some obscure Capcom beat-em-up isn't it

OP
OP
greengr

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Only tough ones are Fury (because of that design), Giant Man, Hercules, Sersi, Crystal and Black Knight. Otherwise the rest are pretty well known (even UsAgent now)
its fucked that in like 2 years its gonna be common knowledge even among the regular people who Sersi is,makes you think

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, this was a weird one back in the day. It was an Avengers show except without the people you'd actually expect to be in it (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk). I think they made Hawkeye the edgy Wolverine-esque character.

There was a time pre-New Avengers when Marvel realized the Justice League was all of DC's biggest people while the Avengers were largely B and C tier people. Of course that meant they added in Wolverine and Spider-Man since the MCU wasn't a thing just yet. But even Cap and Iron Man were second to Spidey and the X-Men back then.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, this was a weird one back in the day. It was an Avengers show except without the people you'd actually expect to be in it (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk). I think they made Hawkeye the edgy Wolverine-esque character.

There was a time pre-New Avengers when Marvel realized the Justice League was all of DC's biggest people while the Avengers were largely B and C tier people. Of course that meant they added in Wolverine and Spider-Man since the MCU wasn't a thing just yet. But even Cap and Iron Man were second to Spidey and the X-Men back then.

Eh, after the Heroes Reborn debacle and before Bendis they spent some time getting the classics together again, post Epting-run and into the (great) Busiek/Perez run. That had a great mix of A-tier characters and new characters. Then Bendis disassembled them.

You could argue the Justice League was in worse condition pre-Morrison bringing the big 7 back together. Like just look at Extreme Justice.

Oct 8, 2019
Is this the West Coast Avengers? I can't even get my regular Avengers teams straight.

Its from the comic event Bloodties where Fabian Cortez kidnaps Crystal and Quicksilver's daughter Luna and brings her to Genosha, which causes all the Avengers, X-men and Exodus to get involved

Captain America
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Peter Henry Gyrich
Spider-woman
Giant Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision
US Agent
Hercules
Black Knight
Sersi
Hawkeye
War Machine
Crystal

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
I was sure the third dude was Havok, but really questioned if that dude had the star power to be front and center for an Avengers cartoon, so I kind of immediately thought no, that can't be right.

Scarlet Witch is the only one even vaguely recognizable to me.