• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lack of thread activity is never a good sign for a game :p,

However I'll be getting this day 1! Loved the first game.

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
PC strategy, tycoon and simulation games never have been reapopular here. I only have see here a growing interest in Paradox's games, XCOM, and more recently the Total War Warhammer series.

I know the first Evil Genius is a cult classic, but I never has been able to play it. So I'm really interested in try this new one. From that trailer, seems really fleshed out.

Shahadan

Oct 27, 2017
Multiple floors? Hmm.
I hope we still change island during the campaign....

In any case, looks a lot like the fist one, which is a good thing. They did a great job replicating the look and the gameplay.
That said, I'm not sure but it looked like you can follow minions on missions?

Finally, Era sucks and always overlooks this game ;(

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
Still can't believe we're getting a sequel. Time for a Republic: The Revolution reboot?

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
It was short and didn't show new gameplay, but at least revealed some cool things. I hope they don't take long before start to show new gameplay.

I'm new to Evil Genius, so any veteran can share what of the things that they revealed or explained are new or different? Thanks!

Last edited: