• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
D75iE4pXsAEy1FG.jpg

We're delighted to confirm that we're going to be bringing THREE titles to E3 2019

2. A major unannounced new title

Worth mentioning it can't be Sniper Elite 5 as that game had already been announced back in March alongside Sniper Elite VR. Real curious as to what this unannounced new title is. Close if old.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
this is already in development and was announced in march
Yes, that's why I think it's even more likely. The "unannounced" part I think it means it's just hasn't been revealed outside of a tweet, even Sniper Elite VR had a trailer.

But who knows. Is it such a big studio to have two AA/AAA games in development?

Zool

Oct 28, 2017
Yes!!

Alien vs Predator 2 or Checkered Flag 2 for Atari Jaguar.

Awesome news!

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
You mean Rogue Trooper? lol
I would like to think it could be that though. They dropped that Redux and it kinda felt like the intention was to revive some interest in it but I'm not sure how that panned out.

Edit: Wait, Rebellion made Rogue Warrior? What the hell

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
Hello there everyone :) Looking forward to talking more...soon.

(Also, we announced that we were working on Evil Genius 2 in 2017! Very glad to be talking about it again)

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Sniper Zombies?

It's been a minute and they usually like clock work

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Hello there everyone :) Looking forward to talking more...soon.

(Also, we announced that we were working on Evil Genius 2 in 2017! Very glad to be talking about it again)

Give us the Dredd game of our dreams you cowards! Get Karl Urban to voice him. Put a Lawgiver in my hand. Let me take on the Angel Gang and the Dark Judges. Throw some perps in Iso Cubes. Let Anderson join me in breaking up a Block War! Do it!

Or failing that I'd settle for some ABC Warriors.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Were we already aware Evil Genius 2 was a thing? I had no idea! Loved Evil Genius!

KaiLeng

Sep 8, 2018
Weren't they the ones who bought and sponsored new Dredd TV show - Mega City One?

I know we are getting Cyberpunk 2077 with some of that Dredd aesthetic, but maybe we'll have a direct tie-in game as well.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Please be Dredd-related.
That's a long shot obviously but Dredd 2 in videogame form with Urban doing the voice would be so hype.

Judge Dredd vs Judge Death is my favorite b-game of that era.

Oct 25, 2017
I want something 2000AD, but NOT Dredd.

Slaine? Nemesis? ABC Warriors? Hell, how about a Telltale-esque Halo Jones episodic series?

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's a sequel of sorts for the Rogue Trooper game to tie in with the upcoming film? Or a Judge Dredd game? Rebellion have a ton of IP in 2000AD.

I'm pretty much there day one for Evil Genius 2 and I didn't know Sniper Elite 5 was on the way. Love Rebellion's work.

Zip Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Id love to see them spread the love across their 2000AD catalogue, apart from the obviuous contenders like Dredd and Rogue Trooper.

How about Nemesis the Warlock, D.R. and Quinch, ABC Warriors?

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
If a Dredd game gets announced that's some sort of FPS or TPS action game that would be great, especially if Karl Urban voices Dredd.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Okay so its not evil genius 2 or sniper 5 since both have been announced....hrmmmm i got no clue.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Sniper Elite 4 is one of this generation's hidden gems. Just putting that out there (plus I'd eat up a Sniper Elite 5 but that might be a little early).