• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
That VR game definitely has my interest.

I'd also be interested in getting SE3 on Switch if it's a good port/price.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine it would be very smart to release those 2 Switch ports too close together, so I'm curious when each will release.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Sniper Elite VR could work.
Teleportation from one vantage point to another.

But now... the X-ray and bullet cam in VR

Oct 28, 2017
Sniper Elite 3 and 4 are great but 2 is really mediocre. I know why they're remastering it (money) but no one is missing anything by not playing it. It's mostly corridor shooting (in a sniper game) with a few slightly open areas thrown in and some mediocre stealth. Basically an early concept for the better future entries.

And on that note where is the Xboner X patch for Sniper Elite 4.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I love how I asked if the VR would support PSVR and AIM and the trailer straight up shows that. Should have just watched the video.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How's the performance of Sniper Elite 3 on XB1X? I'm asking because I want to try it, and I remember it having terrible performance on base XB1.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Sniper Elite VR on PSVR with full support of the Aim controller.

Is the dream of Silent Scope in VR finally real?

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I find this franchise to be fascinating. Starting as a niche PS2 game, and somehow was successful enough to not just find an audience and spawn three sequels across two generations, but to keep expanding with more sequels and now remasters and such.

It's a stealth-action game (more stealth than action) which is already niche by itself, but with a focus on sniping, which seems even more niche, and it's a WW2 series. Not over-the-top alt-WW2 like Wolfenstein or bombastic movie-WW2 like CoD. Just regular WW2

How did Sniper Elite become popular enough to become a franchise? I'm not complaining, because I really enjoy the games, but it's kind of amazing

Oct 26, 2017

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
There should be Switch footage before launch - that version is feature complete, but with slightly a reduced player count in online :)

It plays very nicely :)

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
At this point, there is no reason not to get PSVR in 2019 with all these amazing games being announced, also yey for Aim Support!

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Local wireless multiplayer!?! Hot damn!
You got me Rebellion, I'll buy SE3 for the third time. Love this series so much.

Oct 26, 2017
Local wireless multiplayer!?! Hot damn!
You got me Rebellion, I'll buy SE3 for the third time. Love this series so much.
Wait for real? Between this, Wolf Youngblood and Rev2 i will have quite a few shooters to play with my buddy at our local Switch game evenings.
If Zombie Army is coming to Switch, we will need to meet daily lol.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
If this is coming to PSVR and it supports the gun controller, I will 100% buy this.

I've always wanted something that mimicked Sniper Scope from Konami, and this is way more than I could have hoped for.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Hey everyone! Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is coming out on May 14th :)

https://twitter.com/SniperElite/status/1115630446115684352

- If you own V2 on Steam, there's a heavily discounted upgrade. Happy to answer questions if y'all have any! x

Awesome. I've only played Sniper Elite v2 and quite looking forward to giving it another spin before moving onto the sequels.
Is there any word on the VR support that was mentioned, particularly for SteamVR?
It's looking like I'll pick up the Valve Index, and I'll definitely be interested in the VR rendition's of Sniper Elite

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
Awesome. I've only played Sniper Elite v2 and quite looking forward to giving it another spin before moving onto the sequels.
Is there any word on the VR support that was mentioned, particularly for SteamVR?
It's looking like I'll pick up the Valve Index, and I'll definitely be interested in the VR rendition's of Sniper Elite

Nothing to announce re:VR right now :)

Oct 26, 2017
How does Sniper Elite 2 perform on Switch in terms of resolution and framerate? What about graphically compared to the PS4 and XBO versions?

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
There should be Switch footage before launch - that version is feature complete, but with slightly a reduced player count in online :)

It plays very nicely :)
Who is handling the port? Rebellion themselves?

Edit: I've heard good things about the Sniper Elite series, so Gyro controls make this a perfect fit.

Lizardus

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance of SE4 on Switch? I've played previous games on PC and they've only improved with each subsequent entry so I've no desire to replay the older games. Heard and seen lots of good things about Sniper Elite 4.