• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Sniper Elite game for VR devices

giphy.gif

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: As announced in a stunning gameplay trailer, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered launches on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch in 2019. Fans can return to Berlin and revisit an epic campaign set in the final moments of World War 2. Offering stunningly enhanced graphics, 4K resolution and HDR display, this is the visually definitive version of Sniper Elite V2. It will introduce new playable characters, a brand new photo mode, expanded online multiplayer for up to 16 combatants, as well as all the content ever released for the game. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will be released both digitally and at retail later this year.​

Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition is also coming to the Switch in 2019, offering intense sniping in soaring temperatures, all on the go. This feature-complete experience includes all the additional content ever released for the game, and Switch-exclusive local wireless multiplayer and motion controls. Fans can look out for more details soon.​

+1!
source:

via http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._3_ultimate_edition_both_announced_for_switch

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Very very VERY into Sniper Elite for VR. My Oculus is crying out for this. Let's do it!

Deleted member 12129

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
I played through V2 on PC about a year ago with all of the bells and whistles, all settings cranked, and it still looks good. Worth a play if you haven't tried it yet. Lots of humble keys available

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
I played through V2 on PC about a year ago with all of the bells and whistles, all settings cranked, and it still looks good. Worth a play if you haven't tried it yet. Lots of humble keys available

I think I've had it in my steam library for like 6 years, might install it. I get mixed up between these games and the sniper ghost warrior ones

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Would be a nice addition to the Switch library if they perform solid - there aren't many good games of that kind on the plattform.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Never had any interest in sniping games, but VR makes me curious. PSVR version with aim support would be a potential buy.