• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The worst one was people defending Naughty Dog for not having the option to turn off film grain. They even went to the length of saying the game looks better with film grain on. Holy shit, fuck you.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Fanboys gonna fanboy. It doesn't both me much but it can get fatiguing.

It's going to be like this just until after lunch and whenever a big game is announced as an exclusive

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell if it's worse this gen or my tolerance for it has just gone way down. It has killed my desire to visit the gaming side and just stick to hangouts and OT.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
This is not going to generate good discussion. Accusing other users of being shills is against the ToS. That fans are unreasonable and post stupid things is a sadly inevitable part of this being an enthusiast discussion forum. Continue to report posts that violate the ToS and avoid engaging with users you believe are posting in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.