• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're really divide but they're probably the best and most intresting films of both the last decadr and in each of their series. They break down beloved characters and rebuIld them for a willing eager audience. The music and cinematography are to die for.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with you about Batman V Superman. But I gotta say the directors cut is a lot better than the theatrical... Still doesn't fix the Martha Scene.

I loved The Last Jedi, as well and I hope that Rian Johnson gets to make his own trilogy.

Having said that, neither of these films are fit to be the 2 greats of the decade.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
UVZkIrL.gif

OP
OP
Shingi_70

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with you about Batman V Superman. But I gotta say the directors cut is a lot better than the theatrical... Still doesn't fix the Martha Scene.

I loved The Last Jedi, as well and I hope that Rian Johnson gets to make his own trilogy.

Having said that, neither of these films are fit to be the 2 greats of the decade.

They're very similar in both tone and execution and simular reactions from the fans.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No part of Batman V Superman was great. One of the worst movies ii ever had the displeasure of sitting through. 100% TRASH.

What even is this OP?

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
BvS UC is a movie with a message and a clear artistic intent which is more than can be said about 99% the MCU. Sadly.

OP
OP
Shingi_70

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Zack Snyder and Rain Johnson both have something to say and was hated for it. Clark/Luke not living up to the expectations of the audience was masterful, and they both come in at the finale to make the ultimate sacrafice to save the day and inspire others to hope and believe in heroes again.

RumHam

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
Any take in support of Trump or any republican take?

I enjoyed BvS for the beautiful amount of cringe.

Also OP, Justice League is better than BvS.
The difference is I believe those people believe what they're saying. I don't believe this dude believes what he's saying. He took two of the worst possible movies he could pick that came out recently and said they're the best of the decade. There's not justifying that with any real world rationale.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Low effort OP, please see FAQ on thread creation.

www.resetera.com

General Guide to ResetEra

General Guide to ResetEra Last updated on May 3, 2021. Mission Statement Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.