• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Behind you! That Heartless shot a basketball at you!
Some days, yes, he can be 😂
What are you pulling?
It's a keyblade!
I'm going to post the next part of the picture in February, except it will be an entirely separate picture (different setting, different time of day, etc) and the only thing linking the pictures together will be the halves of the keyblade.
Idk, sounded like a cool idea lol

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
You mean the Keyblade?
It's a keyblade!
I'm going to post the next part of the picture in February, except it will be an entirely separate picture (different setting, different time of day, etc) and the only thing linking the pictures together will be the halves of the keyblade.
Idk, sounded like a cool idea lol
I feel terminally uncool for not knowing what a keyblade was.
I googled it and yeah never played any kingdom hearts.
Oh cool! Looking forward to that.
I wish I'd taken more time to post here throughout the month. You seem like lovely people and I'm just woefully shy in social threads.
Yelling about your favorite food is always a good start, idk!

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Joining in before it's too late :P

mIh80TG.jpg

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
In the spirit of the last day of real pic... the following (previously mentioned) daredevil 76 shots are a bit too real (Halloweens get a bit blasted...) Though, they're already out there so not much I can do haha.

Luspf2A.jpg

My buddy Hanzo's go my back

eDNyzRd.jpg

misty was cuttin it up on the floor too

And the pièce de résistance. Moment of most inebriation and either the best or worst mid dance shot of all time. (save for others that will never see the light of day)
coljfna.jpg

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
In the spirit of the last day of real pic... the following (previously mentioned) daredevil 76 shots are a bit too real (Halloweens get a bit blasted...) Though, they're already out there so not much I can do haha.

Luspf2A.jpg

My buddy Hanzo's go my back

eDNyzRd.jpg

misty was cuttin it up on the floor too

And the pièce de résistance. Moment of most inebriation and either the best or worst mid dance shot of all time. (save for others that will never see the light of day)
coljfna.jpg
Hahahahaha, those pictures are glorious!

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm torn about what I should change my avatar back to. While I'm attached my classic Dust Qadir avatar, I've fallen in love with Halo from Young Justice. I would make a similar avatar with Halo using her powers.

For reference, this is what I had before:

v38d3An.png

Inspiration for possible new avatar:

young-justice-outsiders-season-3-7.jpeg

YzJ22u9.jpg

W77heeO.jpg

oZLjmpv.jpg

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Still got 2 hours of January left. Gonna hooold on to what we've got! Doesnt make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot. For loooove, we'll give it a shot.

Just had a good amount of drinks with my COO.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still got 2 hours of January left. Gonna hooold on to what we've got! Doesnt make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot. For loooove, we'll give it a shot.

Just had a good amount of drinks with my COO.
Imagine not living in Australia

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Imagine not living in Australia

Daily. If imagined an arachnid infested life most days I'd lose it. Sucks that Australians are so cool. If they weren't i could properly hate the place. NY ain't half bad. Go back home to SF Saturday hopefully. No one likes my normal avatar anyways so I'm trying to enjoy my obnoxious face beaming while I can.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
I arrived home at 3 am, super drunk. On the elevator there was this girl I never seen before and she smiled at me, I smile back and she asks me "which party did you go to?!" and me being super awkward, I panicked stayed quiet for what felt like 10 minutes and just said "i'm not from here".
After a bit of being home me and my friend decided to go up to the roof to watch the sunrise. When we get there, elevator girl is there. And then she asked me if I wanted to go to the sauna with her later... kkkkkkkkkkkk help

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I arrived home at 3 am, super drunk. On the elevator there was this girl I never seen before and she smiled at me, I smile back and she asks me "which party did you go to?!" and me being super awkward, I panicked stayed quiet for what felt like 10 minutes and just said "i'm not from here".
After a bit of being home me and my friend decided to go up to the roof to watch the sunrise. When we get there, elevator girl is there. And then she asked me if I wanted to go to the sauna with her later... kkkkkkkkkkkk help

You lucky saunafabitch.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is your life an anime?

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Annnnnd I'm back...

that's a glorious defense mechanism. Could've been worse. Could have said it at the door to your apartment then have to awkwardly leave the building to back up your "not from here" claim hahaha. Storry even has a happy ending. You live in a romcom? Assuming it did actually end happily....

So I'm torn about what I should change my avatar back to. While I'm attached my classic Dust Qadir avatar, I've fallen in love with Halo from Young Justice. I would make a similar avatar with Halo using her powers.

For reference, this is what I had before:

v38d3An.png

Inspiration for possible new avatar:

What about a reversal of this?
022-characters-halo.jpg

Last edited:

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
It's so weird seeing everyone in random avatars now. haha
You lucky saunafabitch.
kkkkkk is that lucky? it was just weird...
Is your life an anime?
No idea what my life is anymore.
that's a glorious defense mechanism. Could've been worse. Could have said it at the door to your apartment then have to awkwardly leave the building to back up your "not from here" claim hahaha. Storry even has a happy ending. You live in a romcom? Assuming it did actually end happily....
hiuhdiusahd I was even still wearing the armband from the bar I went to... it was the dumbest thing I could've said.
I'm too embarrassed to even talk to her again by now, also who even invites strangers to go to a sauna?! I don't trust it...

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Crap, I don't have a copy of my old Doom Kitty avatar... guess it's time for a change *thinking_emoji*