• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Resident Evil 3 Remake = ...

• RE3make

Votes: 58 15.7%
  • R3make

Votes: 236 64.0%
  • REmake 3

Votes: 75 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
After REmake, we now have the internet adopting the term RE2make (for Resident Evil 2 Remake), so let's jump right into what the third game should be referred to as.

Personally I'm all for R3make. Takes me back to the mid 2000's when everyone was combining letters and numbers for extra edge factor.

Edit: Added the "REmake 3" option to the poll after seeing some of the early replies to the thread.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
I don't care. Just make sure Jill's outfit remains in tact mostly unchanged and people can call it whatever they want.

But I suppose I'll go with R3make. Reminds me of Wip3out.

Deleted member 59

REmake, REmake 2 and REmake 3 are what I will call them.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll shed the subtitle for a cleaner Biohazard RE:3.

I don't care. Just make sure Jill's outfit remains in tact mostly unchanged and people can call it whatever they want.

The original (or some version of it) will likely be unlockable, but after the RE2 remake it seems like they'll change up the default for the sake of something new more than anything.

I don't think I've seen much in the way of early concepts for RE3 characters like the RE1.5 stuff - maybe they'll be looking into her alt costumes for inspiration?
latest
latest

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
After REmake, we now have the internet adopting the term RE2make (for Resident Evil 2 Remake), so let's jump right into what the third game should be referred to as.

Personally I'm all for R3make. Takes me back to the mid 2000's when everyone was combining letters and numbers for extra edge factor.

Edit: Added the "REmake 3" option to the poll after seeing some of the early replies to the thread.
Who is the internet? There isn't any consensus as far as I've seen, not even on this forum, I call it RE2R.

Also why not Remak3?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
These are all terrible.

Resident Evil 3.
RE3

Context will clarify.

Last edited:

Mhj

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017