• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
RE0 is the one on the fucking card.

Seriously fuck this day to hell.

Oct 27, 2017
Checked out the JPN pages, only details I found

- RE4 is digital only even in japan currently
- RE Origins Edition will be physical in Japan with RE0 as a download
- RE 0 page mentions it has 2 player (But this might just be a mistake)

Nothing else is unique between them.

D0S73GZX0AAX84N.jpg

D0S4ytwX0AER3Gv.png

Hey Jawmuncher dont mean to bother, but someone opened a new thread for the Japanese Version:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bi...quired-bh4-digital-only.101942/#post-18297355

And they're saying it's the opposite with RE0 on the cart, and REmake as the code. They're..they're wrong, right?

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really bummed out RE4 isn't physical anywhere in the world. That's the one I wanted.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom, if you hate European Switch players this much, why even publish at all? Just give the games to Nintendo atleast like you did with Street Fighter, then we can have our nice little box :(

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
On the topic of RE ports, which version of Code Veronica X do you guys recommend getting? The PS4 version is an emulation of the PS2 ver. The PS3 ver. has widescreen support and reworked lighting.