• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
thats when they were like "SAUCE TOPPINS ARE THE FUTURE!!!"

sweet_sriracha_dynamite.jpg

those sauce toppins are no longer available
I'm talking like a year and change ago. Drizzles were alright.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Uhhh, I got the Double Pepperoni and this thing kinda fucks.
Much deeper and bold flavor and lingering spice profile than I was expecting.
This is legit tasty. Even getting some sniffles.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Son of a bitch. I'm now even more sad that my local Pizza Hut was shut down. Damn you COVID. šŸ˜„

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always surprised by the love Domino's gets. Their pizza just isn't good to me. And I've tried them multiple times and with the different crust styles. Pizza Hut is OK, but you can't do the Pan pizza. Thin n Crispy or Hand-Tossed is my go to. And I like Pizza Hut's bread sticks.

I'm actually thinking about getting Pizza Hut tonight. I'm considering checking out this spicy pizza.

Pizza Hut's stuffed crust and thin crust pepperoni lovers are top notch. Extra cheese and light sauce is a winning combo for either of those.

But if I want some with a little variety or non-standard like an Alfredo or BBQ sauce base, then it's Dominos easily. Especially with that nice cracker thin crust they do. Their traditional stuff like a supreme is just okay.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Fuck just what I need another place where my wife will buy some more spicy shit.

She mentioned having the itch for Marco's last week so seeing those cupped pepperoni's might also be a perk for trying this as well.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
thats when they were like "SAUCE TOPPINS ARE THE FUTURE!!!"

sweet_sriracha_dynamite.jpg

those sauce toppins are no longer available
With the sweet sriracha and some of the new, now defunct toppings they added I had a great pizza. I cut down going there significantly after they undid all the gimmicks they put out back then.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
off topic: for whatever reason if I'm not going out to get local pizza I always just order papa johns.. which place should I really be ordering from? papa johns, pizza hut, dominos, papa murphy's, or little caesars?
Honestly, Papa John's is the most consistently decent chain pizza place I order from.

Pizza Hut, Domino's, and Little Ceasars all just take so much lower quality. Papa John's the bread has the actual texture and taste of bread, and it's still good reheated.

The only thing I like from Pizza Hut is a little Personal Pan Pepperoni with their breadsticks. The pizza is small enough that it gets cooked well (unlike their whole pizza's usually are) and the breadsticks are good while their fresh (reheated they're garbage).

Actually lately I've been going with a frozen pizza from Trader Joe's. They have a great thin crust (but not too thin) family sized, rectangular cheese pizza.
It's REALLY tasty and it's great for adding whatever toppings you want.
But for chain delivery I have the best luck with Papa John's for sure.

Sadly where I live in San Diego there are no Papa MURPHY'S near me. They're "take and bake", but they're my absolutely #1 pizza brand. Fantastic crust, delicious toppings, perfect sauce, lots of cheese, just perfect pizza IMO.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want the sliced red chilis, but I'll probably get one of those pepperonis. The cupped pepperonis look neat and I always love when pepperoni is crispy.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
For the $15 they suggest for the pizza, I can buy a deep dish little ceasars pizza and enough bread sticks for days or 2 frozen store brand rich people hot honey pizzas that slap Pizza hut out of orbit

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Honestly idek how people can still eat Pizza Hut. Everytime it was so flooded with grease, you could see oil or fat dripping off from below the toppings. Blech.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I tried it. It's not that different.

The sauce is probably the most noticable change (prolly bc its kind of the only different thing about the pizza) and it's decent but not that memorable or hot although I did notice the small heat there was it's less spicy than say, the arby's new spicy sandwich. The rest is kind of like what you'd normally get for pizza hut if you dumped the chili dust on a pepperoni pizza slice.

Jul 1, 2020
I got the pepperoni one of these tonight and wasn't really that impressed with it. It was kinda spicy but I'd rather just have the crispy cup pepperoni on a regular pepperoni pizza which they don't offer.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got one tonight (the pepperoni one), this pizza is fucking delicious.

They need to keep this spicy marinara around as an option from now on.

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
Finally got around to this and it was pretty damn good! Seemed to lose a bit of spice upon reheating, but was still quite tasty.

Maximum Spider

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Finally got around to this and it was pretty damn good! Seemed to lose a bit of spice upon reheating, but was still quite tasty.
Agreed. I was pretty damn surprised at how tasty it was. If Pizza Hut's food always tasted like this I'd get them a lot more often. They should make this a regular thing.

I was most surprised at how appetizing mine looked too.
AD2-EDDE6-652-E-4445-AA3-B-ACCE3-BD411-F7.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. I was pretty damn surprised at how tasty it was. If Pizza Hut's food always tasted like this I'd get them a lot more often. They should make this a regular thing.

I was most surprised at how appetizing mine looked too.
AD2-EDDE6-652-E-4445-AA3-B-ACCE3-BD411-F7.jpg
I had this a few weeks ago and thought it wasn't bad. Looking more closely at your picture though, they definitely forgot to put the flakes on mine. I added some red pepper myself, but did they add any extra seasoning or anything to them besides that?

Maximum Spider

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I had this a few weeks ago and thought it wasn't bad. Looking more closely at your picture though, they definitely forgot to put the flakes on mine. I added some red pepper myself, but did they add any extra seasoning or anything to them besides that?
I'm not sure. Funny thing is, my Pizza Hut typically sucks and that's why I never order from them. I saw the commercial tonight and ordered out of laziness. I was shocked that not only did it taste and look good, but it even came early. The last time I got Pizza Hut from this location I waited three hours for a cold pizza.

What I'm saying is, I think this might be an aberration. lol