• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
FFS someone put her in a BUBBLE.

She needs to live in a bubble until January 21st.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
The refusal to consider Garland was a historic abberation. Don't fall into McConnell's strategy of rewriting history to normalize his disgraceful treacherous attack on the constitution.

Garland in fact was carefully and strategically chosen to avoid McConnell's predicted "regular" obstructionism.

IMO Obama should have nominated a Black/Asian woman for the seat. It would have been much harder for Mitch to obstruct and it would have been much easier for voters to rally around a historic nomination. I'm sure he would have done more if we all didnt think Hillary had it in the bag.

Mar 10, 2018
200b6c4f-4671-4562-87e3-56acfb774992_text_hi.gif

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, she's survived so much else that's she's damn near a terminator. On the other hand, OH PLZ STOP RUTH WE NEED YOU

Oct 27, 2017
The only elderly people I know taking this seriously is my grandma because she's already known people that have died from it through her church and this old ass Korean war vet who's 90 years old and not ready to die yet.

At work I see a bunch of elderly people walking around not giving a fuck even though this virus would very likely take them out and there are already confirmed cases in the community so they're really taking a chance walking around there.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
the gym basically is a bubble..she's the only one using it, so at least its the "best case" of her not listening the to stay at home order...

Oct 27, 2017
the gym basically is a bubble..she's the only one using it, so at least its the "best case" of her not listening the to stay at home order...

Yea it sounds like it's a private gym just for her. I guess getting to and from the gym and possible infection from her trainer are risks but the risks of being weak and frail if she ends up hospitalized from covid19 are also very real.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Man, has anyone here bothered to read the article?

Johnson told Law360 that he has canceled his appointments with other clients and has only been working with Ginsburg. The court building has been closed to the public but staffers continue to visit the offices for official business.
Johnson said he is taking extra precautions and keeping a safe distance between him and Ginsburg during their sessions.
He said he wipes "every piece of equipment" he thinks Ginsburg will come in contact with and washes his hands after.

She gets private gym lessons without anyone else attending. It's not public, it's practically her own private gym.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like they're taking precautions. Hope it's enough.

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
This seems like a non issue? I'm sure that she's taking proper precautions when going there and that it's quite a bit more sanitized than your average gym.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She had the nerve to call Kaepernick dumb.

Do push-ups at home! She's about to risk her life cloutchasin'.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I think I am just meant to feel anxiety over this woman for the rest of her life. She will probably outlive me, though.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People who think 80-year-olds need to go to the gym to stay active/healthy: they don't. Walk around the block, you're good.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Look at this Legend
( but yes please someone build her a home
Gym). Also a lot of going to the gym is just enjoying sticking to a routine you know? A feeling of normalcy. If this is the kind of stuff she does to stay active it's hard to say OK no more of that at all just go walk around the block

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
It's her own private space in the gym being used only by her, and apparently her doctors feel this is in her best interest. It's not as if you or I are setting foot in that place. Let's take a step back.