• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I would rgb is going to far then I remember this is very popular.

de6c6a9e3f707a9798cf97ed6196e335.jpg

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Depending on the price and the actual final product I might consider grabbing one. I almost bought a rave mask when covid first started so I'm down for the RGB goodness.

I lol'd when they mentioned a built in mic and amp.
No one can hear me with a mask so I think it might be helpful lol.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I got to wear n95 masks at work and they say they're only good for 8 hours how does this work for the filters?

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be interested, my company invested in see through masks for our stores and I hate them because they still muffle speech pretty badly. See through masks are a good thing though if your in a position where you have to interact with people regularly, especially if you deal with customers where being able to see lip movement is a key accessibility concern. I just know these are going to be very expensive though, I'd also be curious about what kind of filters it needs, if they are proprietary Razer filters or not.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Not needed 6 months from now unless you are a germaphobic.

If it's rated well enough to handle air pollution it's probably going to have an ever-increasing market, regardless.

Plus there's the large pre-existing Asian market for masks.

Plus a non-zero chance mask-wearing will just stick around to some degree (or at least be less stigmatized than it was before) in Western cultures.

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I love it, on board day one. Even with the promise of vaccines I'm not stopping wearing a mask anytime soon.

accx

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone saying they'll buy this... Y'all know it'll break within 6 months, right?
It's that patented razer quality baby!